Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OfflineTG Error

Discussion on OfflineTG Error within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OfflineTG Error

Hii
1 big prob for me in offlineTG

then i click on offline TG it goes normally....but when i relogin with
that char i find the char in Cronus not OfflineTG room

can any one help me..
Old 01/09/2008, 17:57   #2

its not only about ur server
all of servers dont got it working yet
( i worked on that and found the answer)
but i wont post it until my server is working on he's feet!
Old 01/10/2008, 09:18   #3

Thanks for sharing gbaby, since you wouldnt have a server if it wasnt for other ppl here. I hate the fact that so many ppl use and abuse, take what they want, but when it comes time to helping someone else out, they run and hide. FYI, I've been working on the checksum code and am making progress. Maybe when I finish I will tell everyone, but not share the code.
Old 01/12/2008, 21:59   #4

i didnt took anything!
it took me an week to make that and u know what?
before i post it to any1 and no1 says Ty i wanna make an little profit. since my server got bugs then... if some1 helps me fix it it would be an ty but i wont give anything i do and get nothing...
Old 01/13/2008, 00:39   #5

get something? are you for real?
if you have bugfixes post it... u wouldnt have the server even up working without the efforts of everyone else in the forum..

so i suggest u contribute, or fix your server without anyone elses help....
Old 01/13/2008, 13:34   #6

hm...
ill think about that...
Old 01/14/2008, 05:39   #7

ppl like gbaby shouldnt be allowed to view this site, its hogs like him that make other ppl not want to put the effort in and share. gbaby, i hope your server fails, and no one helps u, now think about that
Old 01/14/2008, 13:27   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby View Post
i didnt took anything!
it took me an week to make that and u know what?
before i post it to any1 and no1 says Ty i wanna make an little profit. since my server got bugs then... if some1 helps me fix it it would be an ty but i wont give anything i do and get nothing...
didn't take anything? are you serious? Information is not valuable? I share every thing I digg from EO, and I think it's right like that. I don't want to see that someone is making any profit from STOLEN files and my guide.
Old 01/14/2008, 13:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
didn't take anything? are you serious? Information is not valuable? I share every thing I digg from EO, and I think it's right like that. I don't want to see that someone is making any profit from STOLEN files and my guide.
i d-i-d n-o-t use ur guides or shares...
i made it MYSELF!
Old 01/14/2008, 17:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby View Post
i d-i-d n-o-t use ur guides or shares...
i made it MYSELF!
hahaha... u didnt even read how to get it working?
so you figured out yourself how to fix the database and everything so the server even was playable?

without forcers guide you would probably not even have a working login to the server..