Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to add admins/gm's?

Discussion on How to add admins/gm's? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to add admins/gm's?

Well title says it all.
Old 01/13/2008, 13:29   #2

there is lots of threads already explained this
but the proper way is to alter the cq_user table and add [PM] after the character name
Old 01/14/2008, 03:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneatall View Post
there is lots of threads already explained this
but the proper way is to alter the cq_user table and add [PM] after the character name
I put it before the user name and it still works lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ADMINS PLZ LOOK
08/21/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
OKAY SO I RECEIVED BAD REP FROM THIS GUY WE DID NOT TRADE AND THERE IS PROOF IN THIS THREAD SO ADMINS CAN U PLZ REMOVE THE -1 ? I GOT PROOF LOOK . http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-dekaron-tr ading/697848-wts-999m-dills-siz.html
HELP ME ADMINS
07/02/2008 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
ok well i tried downloading the private server on cabal and well i went to down load the east Asian thing and a thing popped up saying file needed and i will give you a screen shot of it and i hope u can help me and please reply back....here is the screen shot if u will need it i really dont know but here it is 111111.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
to: admins
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
just a suggestion :) could u separate the na, eu, etc. version posts into their own forums? i think it would clear up some confusion. ty
RO-Admins
09/24/2004 - Ragnarok Online - 10 Replies
Moin, hatte eben eine Begegnung der ungewöhnlichen Art. Ich seh meinem Bot beim "Arbeiten" zu und auf einmal taucht son Typ aus dem Nichts auf und sagt:"Hi ita,deutsch,engl or turk?" ich sag dann Deutsch. Dann sacht er:" Ok, Have Fun!" und íst dann genauso schnell wieder verschwunden wie er gekommen is. Was meint ihr, wollte der jetzt mit mir reden, oder wollte er nur gucken ob ich antworte damit er sieht ob ich nen Bot hab oder nich? :?