Lol xD what about trying to bypass with an older reXIGNation? When 5.0.8 was out and V1.2 was out my v1.1 bypass was still working. Not sure about now though.
Lol xD what about trying to bypass with an older reXIGNation? When 5.0.8 was out and V1.2 was out my v1.1 bypass was still working. Not sure about now though.
because he cant load the game legit lol
nnot going to make any diffrence what bypass you use
hmm...maybe he is trying to play with unpacked data, if he changed shadow file to 0 and unpacked data is still in unpacked folder there is no data to read and game cant start
Updated your legit game right? o.O if not do that. If you can, yeah have fun redownloading haha XD
Also you can try using a dekaron global_unpacker. Since for me it wont let me use nebs bypasser with dekaron.exe, but will if i use it with global_unpakcer
Launcher Error 12/25/2014 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies Hi all. Yesterday I played ecSRO as usual and I went to town and bought some item from stall net. it was some glove and then I got ????? error, so Ok I tried to open launcher and it says silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, we're sorry for the inconvenience bla bla.. I tried to reinstall, re download media and data.pk2 still nothing. I also have to say that this is the first time it happened to me, it happened before too when I bought something and got ??? error but I...
ECSRO Launcher Error 10/13/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies Whenever i start up the launcher for ecsro i keep getting an error that says Silkroad Online Launcher has Stopped working... then it just closes... any solutions ? i just got this error today and everything was working fine yesterday
ScreenShot of the error-
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6571/stoppedwo rkingdh9.png
TS2 Chinese Launcher Error 06/29/2011 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies Hey guys so I actually managed to get signed up for a Chinese ts2 account and get the game downloaded, but when I run the launcher it closes and says to see Launcher.exe log. In the log I get this error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Launcher.py", line 440, in <module>
File "WorkerPool.pyo", line 43, in Start
File "WorkerPool.pyo", line 102, in StartChinese
socket.gaierror: (11004, 'getaddrinfo failed')
I was thinking its because of an Ip block , but it does it even If...
Launcher error 06/08/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Nebular's Launcher crc bypass won't work with my windows vista.
I read his post and did exactly what it says but the game won't launch
any help?
Error with launcher.. need help 07/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9374/61001216ac 5.png
just start launcher gives error and launcher looks like this
yes i have Language pack's installed all from win CD
and yes i have full update chainese client