Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher Error

Discussion on Launcher Error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launcher Error

Hi all. Yesterday I played ecSRO as usual and I went to town and bought some item from stall net. it was some glove and then I got ????? error, so Ok I tried to open launcher and it says silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, we're sorry for the inconvenience bla bla.. I tried to reinstall, re download media and data.pk2 still nothing. I also have to say that this is the first time it happened to me, it happened before too when I bought something and got ??? error but I could start launcher everything was normal, this is the first time it happened to me. If someone knows the solution or has any clues please post it. Thank you!
Old 07/20/2009, 19:03   #2

I have the same problem...
Old 07/20/2009, 19:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Ok go to control panel. Security. And turn on your firewall.
Yea you guys are gunna be like wtf does that have to do with the launcher. But mine was doing the same and I did that and it worked...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2009, 11:45   #4

lolppp it works. Thank you!
Old 07/21/2009, 19:48   #5

It's not working again, after reading your reply I tried to see if it works and exited the launcher, and after 3-4 hours I tried again and same thing -.-''
Old 07/21/2009, 19:52   #6

The same happened to me, but I already have my Firewall turned on =/ .
Old 07/21/2009, 20:48   #7

Received Thanks: 1,072
It could have turned it off again. It just did it to me to and I turned it back on and I was able to play. Zaphire could be ur antivirus.
Old 12/25/2014, 06:06   #8

launcher.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience hey guys dont work with off/on firewla give me again this error PLS help
sry for my bad english^^ Thanks