Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TS2 Chinese Launcher Error

Discussion on TS2 Chinese Launcher Error within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TS2 Chinese Launcher Error

Hey guys so I actually managed to get signed up for a Chinese ts2 account and get the game downloaded, but when I run the launcher it closes and says to see Launcher.exe log. In the log I get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Launcher.py", line 440, in <module>
File "WorkerPool.pyo", line 43, in Start
File "WorkerPool.pyo", line 102, in StartChinese
socket.gaierror: (11004, 'getaddrinfo failed')

I was thinking its because of an Ip block , but it does it even If I am offline, and its too fast to check the server, like aeria does before you can click play.

Ive been searching google for a few hours now so any help would be apprectiated
Old 07/09/2010, 01:20   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
o.o python...

it looks like your error is in the getaddrinfo Try making a shortcut to TwelveSky2.exe and launching it manually. Otherwise no idea might wanna check on the chinese forums. google translator is your friend
Old 07/09/2010, 02:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
o.o python...

it looks like your error is in the getaddrinfo Try making a shortcut to TwelveSky2.exe and launching it manually. Otherwise no idea might wanna check on the chinese forums. google translator is your friend
If I launch directly I get this message [Error::PARAMETER].

Would you know what kind of things would cause a getaddrinfo problem? I found other people get the same error with other programs and they said it was because was unable to resolve hostname or somthing like that, but those were different programs.

Yea I been using google translate all day this was kind of last hope that maybe someone else had this problem. Its really hard sometimes because most of the stuff is a picture so it doesnt get translated lol

Thanks for the input.
Old 07/10/2010, 09:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimacek View Post
If I launch directly I get this message [Error::PARAMETER].

Would you know what kind of things would cause a getaddrinfo problem? I found other people get the same error with other programs and they said it was because was unable to resolve hostname or somthing like that, but those were different programs.

Yea I been using google translate all day this was kind of last hope that maybe someone else had this problem. Its really hard sometimes because most of the stuff is a picture so it doesnt get translated lol

Thanks for the input.
u need to log in in they website...then u will see in the top like start game...then u can play the game otherwise will happend the same the error parameter
Old 07/11/2010, 11:10   #5

hmm
Try starting TwelveSky2.exe with paramaters?
Right click TwelveSky2.exe click copy Right click in same folder in a blank spot and go paste shortcut.
Right click that shortcut and go properties.

In the targets part it should say something similar to
C:\Games\TwelveSky2\TwelveSky2.exe

put
/1/US/2/1024/768
at the end

Replace the US part with the name of the folder in the G01_FONT directory.

C:\games\TwelveSky2\G01_GFONT\US is mine as im on aeria.
Then hit apply then ok and run the shortcut.

If not i donno :P
Old 07/14/2010, 07:58   #6

papichulo503

I am logged in on the Website, but you may be thinkin of the Japanese version that launches the Client directly from the webpage. There is no actual way to log into the ts2 site, all you can do is log into the game site (Kind of like aeria games). You activate the game you want to play from there, which I have done for TS2.

Mega Byte

I still get the paremtor error, could you tell me what the 1 and the 2 refer to maybe I could changed them accordingly to fit this new client. I did try that command on my aeria games version and it worked, so I changed the US to CN on the chinese and nothing.

Maybe you could download it or I could send you the client and you could help. It might even help with the private server to check out the chinese client :P

Thanks again for the Input guys, It is much appreciated.
Old 06/27/2011, 04:24   #7

Not sure im trying to work out korean paramaters atm so far I have
Window mode and resolution
/2/1027/768

The launcher cant even run the game as it isnt seting paramaters correctly lol
Old 06/29/2011, 17:01   #8

WTT 12sky kr acct with secruity codes for decent aeria or mayn ts2 acct pm me