Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Brief Hacking explanation please?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Brief Hacking explanation please?

Hey i'm new to this forum, and i have been reading a lot of the posts on this site. Understanding that people don't like giving out there hacks and all, and i completely agree. But i was wondering if someone could kind of tell me how to start learning how to hack, i can't find a topic that concentrates on that very much. Like the programs i will need and where to get them so i dont get trojans and stuff?

If you don't feel like explaining this it's fine, but at least i'm trying to learn unlike all these other people.

Thanks for any future help i may encounter

Old 12/19/2008, 03:26   #2

This forum is not for questions and help, but there are tuts for learning how to hack. Search for tuts and it will bring up loads of threads.

Old 12/19/2008, 04:44   #3

the only thing u need is called : Winhex, than start reading guides on this site using the search button!
Old 12/19/2008, 05:16   #4

Great to see someone who actually wants to LEARN rather then LEECH. Ok well for starters next time you might want to post this ...here youll get more answers...and if u post questions i neh hacks and exploits section (also known as the release section) you can get banned (yup happens ALL THE TIME Trust me...VERY COMMON) Anyways...You'll be needing winhex...here download this...This is a tut I recently made lol...for newbies like yourself who are trying to get used the searching for hacks...it'll explain how to register winhex to get the full version out of it all (just google winhex and youll find some places for download...they should all be safe) and what to look for in tutorials. has some easy ways to read tutorials and all....Heres a link if you want to check it out ...and remember...hit the thankyou button under whatever posts help you out kay? That way ppl will see u have a high thank rate and theyll help you even more. One more thing to remember...ther are alot of nice people here willing to help you out if u ask nice enough...but there are ******** here as well...if you get flamed or in other words...insutled...DONT RESPOND TO THEM AT ALL...youll just increase your chances of getting banned and like I said...that happens alot.
Thanks
1 User