Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helped needed =)

Discussion on Helped needed =) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helped needed =)

Ok, so after the update, when I launch the mini launcher, I am able to log in, but when I select the shards, I get logged out, any idea why this is happening, I've tried using the No crc launcher also, no luck there either, how could this be fixed, thanks for all the help
Old 12/18/2008, 04:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
try reading the other, like...24 threads where people say the exact same thing.

CRC has been updated. Even if you do have the 4.6.0 CRC folder, it will not work. You still need to get a new no_crc.exe...
Old 12/18/2008, 20:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
try reading the other, like...24 threads where people say the exact same thing.

CRC has been updated. Even if you do have the 4.6.0 CRC folder, it will not work. You still need to get a new no_crc.exe...
People like you shouldn't post, it has nothing to do with no_crc, I've resolved the issue through the option text in bin folder, if you dont know then don't post.
Old 12/18/2008, 22:22   #4

I guess you need the new dekaron_no_crc.exe since 4.6.0 patch the exe files. And 4.6.2 didn't come with new exe files. So guys who working on new dekaron_no_crc.exe, keep it up. (You may choose to share with public or not):P