Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Guys, need help, hacking of honor points, (need further explanation)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Guys, need help, hacking of honor points, (need further explanation)

(need further explaination, please....
Please explain step by step.

Old 11/23/2008, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please read the rules before you post..there are some section which have [No Question] tags literally means,no asking questions is allowed..

please try to search in cabal guides and templates section because this topic has been asnwered many times..

Next time post all your questions,inquiries and opinions in cabal main discussion only..

--THIS WILL SERVE AS A VERBAL WARNING--
*CLOSED*

Closed Thread

« xp hack | Help... »

Similar Threads
GUYS PLS COME READ HERE I NEED EXPLANATION
09/28/2009 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Got two questions looking for answers and explanation: 1- i've heard ppls saw an aloken already lvl 118 i guess or maybe 161, and heard em talk about a "lvl hack" that allows you so skip all noob lvls and go directly to high lvl. is that cheat possible? 2- is possible in some way, to change the exp we get from mob? for example put a spider larva exp of 12400? pls tell me how if possible
Brief Hacking explanation please?
12/19/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hey i'm new to this forum, and i have been reading a lot of the posts on this site. Understanding that people don't like giving out there hacks and all, and i completely agree. But i was wondering if someone could kind of tell me how to start learning how to hack, i can't find a topic that concentrates on that very much. Like the programs i will need and where to get them so i dont get trojans and stuff? If you don't feel like explaining this it's fine, but at least i'm trying to learn...
honor points
07/22/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
is there any way to do any hack with a UCE which has something to do with honor points ? like free honor points (reward points) to buy honor items like the rings/belts and weapons or make higher honorrank to get more time on Emok island ? anything like that? :)
HONOR POINTS
10/30/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
OK.... I've had an academy for two weeks now, and still zero honor points...Whats the problem??
Honor Points?????
01/10/2006 - WoW Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
:D hello experts i have a question about honor so here it is: can i get more honor points whit a programm like WPE or something else???? if yes can someone give me a link??? in German: hallo ihr Experten kann man irgendwie seine Honor Punkte höher amchen mit irgend einem Programm mit WPE Pro zum Beispiel oder einem anderen Proggi? wenn ja würdet ihr mir LInks geben ne anleitung wäre auch nicht schlecht THX