Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with client

Discussion on Problem with client within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with client

Hi all, I have problem with my game. :X So, when I'm in dung on 34lvl i want to enter 'underground monastery', or smth like that, but when im "talking" to gate and press option to enter this dung whole game is shutting down. I already made reinstall and its new client so... Any1 knows what's happening?
Old 11/21/2008, 00:00   #2

completely new installed?
no kind of hacks?
lol... do u use vista?
Old 11/21/2008, 13:33   #3

Nope, i have XP. No hacks was used, and its new installed. :X
Old 11/26/2008, 05:59   #4

i have the same problem when i try to reinstall it says im missing bin/succubus.dll and im trying to find the file to download but so far no luck and no torrentz i find works
Old 11/26/2008, 08:10   #5

hi i need to down load page so i can get x1000 xp plz
Old 11/27/2008, 14:34   #6

okay guys this problem i known

would be nice if this gets sticky or so

here are some solutions

works for almost everyone, kill all saquesh or what they are called and the big spider (don't kill other spiders, especially not the on before the monastery) now click to enter but press "Don't sing the Blessing" then after that u could enter.
Old 11/27/2008, 14:52   #7

or wait to the minut's in nunvice are at 28 not 29 ; - P
Old 12/01/2008, 16:33   #8

nunvice rocks
Old 10/17/2009, 20:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiinglebelll View Post
i have the same problem when i try to reinstall it says im missing bin/succubus.dll and im trying to find the file to download but so far no luck and no torrentz i find works
same thing happened to me...cant find it either....if anyone has it cant they like..send it to us?
Old 10/18/2009, 13:31   #10

After u kill the first big spider and u want to go into the underground monastary and u click on sing the blessing also press alt + tab at the same time and after that go back ingame and u should be inside.