Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 Client Problem

Discussion on S4 Client Problem within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 Client Problem

Ich starte Patcher > S4Client.exe und Bypass natürlich und alles so gut dann wollte ich Cheat Engine starten war auch erfolgreich aber jetzt kommt was jetzt anderst ist und ich denke es ist das aus von Hacken, mann kann den Prozess: S4Client.exe nicht mehr öffnen selbst net mit Cheat Engine net oder andere Memory Scaner und Trainer Erkennt den S4Client.exe Prozess auch net.

Ist das, dass aus von die Legendären Hacker?? XD XD

Vielen Dank.^^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client problem
06/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hello. I got a big problem. I have just started play in swsro1 and i cant find any autopot that works for me. I tried about 5-6 different autopots including Silkmod and something like that. It feels like all that 3rd party software (autopot, bot and other stuff like plugins) doesn't connect with the client. I tried SilkMod (as autopot) - it don't work. I got no special security stuff that could block the connection between 3rd party software and client. I have all those (C++ , net framework 2 )...
client problem
05/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hey com ich habe ein problem mit meinen client wenn ich den client starten will kommt sowas Directupload.net - Dqizavq5l.jpg pls um hilfe danke im vorraus MFG Maxi348
Problem with client - Invalid Client
12/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So after neb's bypass was released I used it and it was working fine. Just recently, I was messing around with csv editing for mass spawns (unpacked datas, edited .csvs, etc). Before I could even test if it worked, it gave me a "invalid client - please reinstall" after character selection. -I have used CRC bypass from neb's bypass and it didn't work -I then used just normal without CRC and it didnt work -Used my legit client and it didn't work Any thoughts? Or should I re-edit all...
Problem with client
11/20/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Ok, so i played 2moons and decided to switch to global dekaron client because of guild problems, but when i connect on their client and log into my account, the char that are on 2moons client doesnt appear on global client What does i need to do to fix that?
I have a problem with my client !
12/24/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i maked a interlude server but i have aproblem with client .Can somebody help me please ? http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5316/eeerorfg3. th.png http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7315/errormn7. th.png