Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with client - Invalid Client

Discussion on Problem with client - Invalid Client within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with client - Invalid Client

So after neb's bypass was released I used it and it was working fine.

Just recently, I was messing around with csv editing for mass spawns (unpacked datas, edited .csvs, etc). Before I could even test if it worked, it gave me a "invalid client - please reinstall" after character selection.

-I have used CRC bypass from neb's bypass and it didn't work
-I then used just normal without CRC and it didnt work
-Used my legit client and it didn't work

Any thoughts? Or should I re-edit all the csvs I messed with..

EDIT: Forget it, I fixed it. I guess CRC isn't working or I messed up some editing. Anyone wanna help me with FAST MASS SPAWN edits pm me!
Old 12/12/2009, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
same problem here ... -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invalid client
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
guys i try enter with my char using the ReXIGNation v2.3.2 since the new update (today) and it say me Invalid client ..how i fix it? thx
Uh...invalid client?
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
starting up 2moons through rexign 1.54a ....running vista, running rexign as admin won't start it up, makes a black screen and nothing else. running not as admin starts up, logs in, nothing else. Ideas?
Invalid client.
10/19/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
K i edited some files with winhex. But whenever i try to login i get invalid client. I use nebulars rexignation v1.1. I check the box CRC Bypass and i still get the invalid client. What am i doing wrong? ? Thanks in advance!
invalid client
04/17/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ever since 4.6.19 came out i deleted my CRC folder. then put the original pack file back and used the original launcher and i let it patch to 4.6.19. i entered the game and i can enter fine and now i logged out and put the crc bypass launcher and kept the pack file and it created another CRC. then i put my editted pack file and it says invalid client. does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
Invalid Client....
11/03/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Delet invalid client in 2 moons....... pls halp me!!!!!!:handsdown::mofo: