Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please refund my money LunarEclipse

Discussion on Please refund my money LunarEclipse within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/29/2009, 18:45   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
well all that i can tell by that is uhm.. just your words tho.. unless you have some proof of the convo or something else, your not really proving much =/
Old 08/29/2009, 20:45   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well to say the truth like a year ago she banned my first accaunt on elite making me look like i was a scammer, but she was the one who scammed me, and then banned all my 2moons chars i had on that moment...lol...i didn't say anything for a long time cause i didn't care since it's just a game and it's just a forum but just bringing it out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
Im scamming how so ? i sell him a bagi and i never got anything back ...
dont give me this bs go f yourselfs. I did not scam him or anyone else go find something else to do, like i said if i was a scammer it would be stated clearly that i was. you dont have evidence and wont find any because im legit.

Kristi just because your rep is screwed up because of your scams dont mean you can hate on me and ruin mine.
you said two times that that would be your last post and you are still posting
Old 08/29/2009, 21:01   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you talking about me Twister? O.o Cause i'm sure you remember me, and all the other people i stated. We started the "scammer" thread if you remember, but the mods took it down... Lol. And ruin my rep? I scammed that dumbass cause he stole my $85, I asked him nicely to return my money and i'll give his **** back, and he didn't listen. So he had it coming, don't try and assume things, Desi. ^-^
Old 08/29/2009, 21:28   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no I'm talking about lunar >.>
Old 08/29/2009, 21:36   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
no I'm talking about lunar >.>
what was your other forum name ? this is fun i must say keep talking **** about me but willing to trade me ? and act nice you are all just stupid and funny bunch of low life hipocrits. have fun talking **** about me i dont mind you only make me stronger no one can say i scammed them because i didnt you can only assume what you want to and blame me for things or what not. but in the long run it will result in the truth ... im INNOCENT and final ... start posting screenshots and videos edited now its all thats needed now *****.
Old 08/29/2009, 21:41   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well...i got a mail box full of people complaining about you lol...
you really think that whole epvp site would go against you for nothing?
Old 08/29/2009, 21:48   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yes indeed just to get me gone from here kinda of funny alot claim this but yet they lack to show proof ? dont you you people find that kind of odd the most honest person in this forum getting blamed for scamming lol oh please cut yourselfs some slack and get back to your everyday lives.
Old 08/29/2009, 21:55   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well w/e if it's true or not good luck to you if you really did scam karma will get you if not you are crystal clear Have a good day
Old 08/29/2009, 21:59   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it always goes like that, if someone is pretty rich or got somewhere in his life, or game in this case=P, then all the rest is jealous coz they failed! Lemme see some proofs of lunar scamming ppl=p no proof = no action
and words aint a proof nowhere.
btw about the sword, ye its gone T.T my sword, my baby T.T anyway its just a game and lunar said she got hacked, i believe and i don't care about it coz its just a game! come on ppl! chill and if you're stupid enough to get scammed by anyone who says its lunar and is not using her email then GOOD LUCK in real life rofl
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 22:00   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
well w/e if it's true or not good luck to you if you really did scam karma will get you if not you are crystal clear Have a good day

Finally kind words of wisdom, at least someone in this forum has a brain. Im going to leave this in the hands of the Mods and to who ever believe i am a scammer go ahead no problem. To you who dont believe it thank you..

#request to close
Old 08/29/2009, 22:04   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Desi, stop suckin up. Lol, and if you really want me to show proof, I'll just get Corey, Trouble, Doctor to send me the chat logs. Now stfu ^^
Old 08/29/2009, 22:05   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well atm no proof was shown so..............
Old 08/29/2009, 22:07   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No one showed any proofs yet ... And trouble was a scammer >.>
Old 08/29/2009, 22:07   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
Desi, stop suckin up. Lol, and if you really want me to show proof, I'll just get Corey, Trouble, Doctor to send me the chat logs. Now stfu ^^
OMFG PLEASE OH PLEASE GO GET THEM ... I BEG YOU ... TO GO GET THEM WILL ONLY PROVE ONE THING ... HOW POINTLESS THIS ENTIRE THREAD WAS ...

I would greatly appreciate that if you do.
Old 08/29/2009, 22:34   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

.........i love where this thread is going, interesting to read
Closed Thread