Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please refund my money LunarEclipse

Discussion on Please refund my money LunarEclipse within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2009, 22:00   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
and the weird part is, is that it was posted like 30mins ago :S
Old 08/28/2009, 22:26   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
:O eww virus scan
Old 08/28/2009, 23:54   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I guess we all know how to scam without getting caught now thanks to luna. It's a impressive scheme I'll give ya that. I'm sure the mods will back her up, always do. It's just funny how many people stepped up and actually admitted that luna has scammed them at one point or another.
Old 08/29/2009, 00:25   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo0159 View Post
I guess we all know how to scam without getting caught now thanks to luna. It's a impressive scheme I'll give ya that. I'm sure the mods will back her up, always do. It's just funny how many people stepped up and actually admitted that luna has scammed them at one point or another.
what ever you say Mongo0159 if i were in reality a scammer, it would have been known from a long time ago. Save your fingers the pain of having to type so much stupidity at once, and go find something more progressive to do.
Old 08/29/2009, 00:32   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
what ever you say Mongo0159 if i were in reality a scammer, it would have been known from a long time ago. Save your fingers the pain of having to type so much stupidity at once , and go find something more progressive to do.
:O
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 00:42   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

People have tried but you magically get the bad blackmarket reps to disappear. I've heard from many people say this isn't the first time you have said u got hacked. And it always happens when you get a few bad reps. You talk about how we should show some proof. Well how can you prove that you got hacked? You can't. There's a few other well known members that agree with me but they just don't have the nuts to step up and say anything.
Old 08/29/2009, 01:07   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool

Quote:
People have tried but you magically get the bad blackmarket reps to disappear. I've heard from many people say this isn't the first time you have said u got hacked. And it always happens when you get a few bad reps. You talk about how we should show some proof. Well how can you prove that you got hacked? You can't. There's a few other well known members that agree with me but they just don't have the nuts to step up and say anything.

they dont have the proof or the nuts because the only thing they will prove is how stupid and how senseless your conclusion is of having to call me a scammer when i have never done so. You cant show proof of something that never happened. So till the day i do become a scammer... please do what i said in my previous reply and SAVE YOUR FINGERS THE PAIN OF HAVING TO TYPE SO MUCH STUPIDITY AT ONCE. GOOD ***. Now you got me spamming ... hope i dont get a flag for it lol
Old 08/29/2009, 02:00   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dot dot dot dot, is all i can say... and to mongo, i bought 2 accounts from lunar too and the first account got hacked and bagi got dleted, the next 1 was a hunter and couple days later the pass got changed and so did the orignal email...
Old 08/29/2009, 02:07   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerouz123 View Post
dot dot dot dot, is all i can say... and to mongo, i bought 2 accounts from lunar too and the first account got hacked and bagi got dleted, the next 1 was a hunter and couple days later the pass got changed and so did the orignal email...

post it all i want to see everything i did ?
i recall selling you a bagi and a hunter but of me taking anything back never happened. check your computer and stay off the p-servers.
Old 08/29/2009, 02:08   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Mm.. Everything you just stated their is true. :P I've been with epvpers for over a year, and so has lunar and in the past she has said many times that her account got hacked and not to deal with it, i mean.. once in a life time sure, I can believe that. But i won't believe it after it has been happening too often. And Btw, Lunar, Kartonski and whoever else think i scam. I was scammed $85 USD and i told Kartonski to give me back my money before i gave him his gear back, he refused. I sold them, he had it coming. And Lunar, Honestly.. Hearing all that bullshit just makes me lol. And if you want me to get all the old epvper members, like gamesrgoood(Corey), Brickhouse(Trouble), DoctorDickMunch, and everyone else who had good rep, i have them all on MSN and also agree with my opinion and several others that you DO scam. Lol
Old 08/29/2009, 02:28   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hmm I hope this isn't true. :<
Old 08/29/2009, 02:41   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And what reason do i have for lieing? Lol Lunar knows if i bring the people back that i stated, which were all people who had very good rep 10 ~ 20+. All of us got banned because something happened with a mod, involved in a scam. And i out of the four was the only one to decide to come back. But that's all i'll say. Good luck.
Old 08/29/2009, 03:18   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
And what reason do i have for lieing? Lol Lunar knows if i bring the people back that i stated, which were all people who had very good rep 10 ~ 20+. All of us got banned because something happened with a mod, involved in a scam. And i out of the four was the only one to decide to come back. But that's all i'll say. Good luck.
you know whats funny there all on my msn and all are good friends of mine just like keith1 was saying i scammed maniek12 so why do i talk to him as well every day ? seriously SexyKristi91 you just scammed someone out of a mage not to long ago and took all the +7 before he got it back that person is also on my msn and was telling me the story of how you logged off msn after he gave you the info. so dont come here accusing and telling storys of how old members say im a scammer when they are on my msn and i talk to them ?

GO FIND SOMETHING PROGRESSIVE TO DO

othen then to try and ruin my reputation.
Old 08/29/2009, 03:27   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I didn't deny i scammed his +7 gear, i told him if he gave me back my $85 USD than i would give his stuff back, he didn't so he deserved it. And please. I've known them a lot longer than you have and i talk with them almost everyday. Lol. Lunar, Honestly the **** you do makes me laugh and i've just been keepin it quiet cause i feel sorry for you. And now everyone is bashing on you and go look on forums, you going on a diff account trying to sell the +7 ~ +9 stuff, everyone owned you there and you took the topic down because you know they are all right. Now stfu and seriously, Lunar or Desi whoever you are. Stop saying you got hacked and just ADMIT you do scam and take advantage of that rep. You've said that one too many times for me to believe it ^^
Old 08/29/2009, 03:33   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
I didn't deny i scammed his +7 gear, i told him if he gave me back my $85 USD than i would give his stuff back, he didn't so he deserved it. And please. I've known them a lot longer than you have and i talk with them almost everyday. Lol. Lunar, Honestly the **** you do makes me laugh and i've just been keepin it quiet cause i feel sorry for you. And now everyone is bashing on you and go look on forums, you going on a diff account trying to sell the +7 ~ +9 stuff, everyone owned you there and you took the topic down because you know they are all right. Now stfu and seriously, Lunar or Desi whoever you are. Stop saying you got hacked and just ADMIT you do scam and take advantage of that rep. You've said that one too many times for me to believe it ^^

rofl listen if i took down the thread was because they were trying to hack/ban my chars which most were banned for using hacks. but anyways listen up little bi@tch you werent on this forum longer then me and for **** sure you dont have what it takes to be me, so go ahead and hate me all you want, it only makes me better then you. I am and always will be better then you. thats it for me this is my last reply, go bash yourself and beat your self down thinking about me all you want. I know the mods know and my real friends on this forum know im not a scammer.

POINT BLANK
Closed Thread