Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please refund my money LunarEclipse

Discussion on Please refund my money LunarEclipse within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please refund my money LunarEclipse SS inside

I still wait for refund Desire. U dont respond me on MSN or here. So i decided to open that topic. Please refund my money.

P.S: She is the real lunareclipse so dont attack me lol
Old 08/28/2009, 20:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ya after she gave me her mage she ended up taking it back a few days later. It's funny because she claims she was hacked and she had no accounts left. But she posts yesterday about selling some +7 items and 2 of those pieces were on the mage I had before it got taken back, same stats and everything. It's funny because when I confronted her about on msn, she never replied and took the pictures down from her original post. She just keeps telling me that they haven't sent her a new password yet for the char. We all know it doesn't take a week or more for them to change it for you. When she gets bad reps she just reports she got hacked. Just a high rep account taking advantage of people by scamming because of her status.
Old 08/28/2009, 20:18   #3

its really weird...
i think she must talk here now
Old 08/28/2009, 20:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've experienced this to. Long time ago when we were doing some trade she just stops responding and comes back like "Hey, I had to go for a while..." She did that like every day a whole week. Then I deleted her from my msn :P
Old 08/28/2009, 20:30   #5

but i lost my 50 usd.
and its not my "daddy" ' s money...
Old 08/28/2009, 20:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Who says that she isnt the one scamming everyone with fake emails and then just saying its someone else doing it with fake emails? I just thought how perfect a scheme that would be she pms them says she will buy and gets their msn. Then she gets on her other Lunareclipsebalalbh account and scams them and then blames them saying it wasnt her and she had it posted.

Btw she scammed my friend Pauls sword a long time ago and took him off msn and when we confronted her she just goes afk lol.
Old 08/28/2009, 20:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith1 View Post
Who says that she isnt the one scamming everyone with fake emails and then just saying its someone else doing it with fake emails? I just thought how perfect a scheme that would be she pms them says she will buy and gets their msn. Then she gets on her other Lunareclipsebalalbh account and scams them and then blames them saying it wasnt her and she had it posted.

Btw she scammed my friend Pauls sword a long time ago and took him off msn and when we confronted her she just goes afk lol.
ok so again im a scammer .... once again ?

paul .. aka .. maniek12 is still on my msn and he knows i didnt scam him ... i help him everyday in 2moons and we trade items amongst eachother so how so i scamm ? paul is my friend so dont go stating false rumors when you know nothing. and VintageFist get the facts straight i didnt scam you i havent been home .. only cause im online all day and night doesnt mean im in front of the computer... i have a real life to attend to unlike many in here.

if you call me a scammer have the decency to point out the details and proof that links me to any scam ... thank you and have a nice day.
Old 08/28/2009, 21:04   #8

refund me then why u wait ?
Old 08/28/2009, 21:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFists View Post
but i lost my 50 usd.
and its not my "daddy" ' s money...
and if you keep on spamming me im going to write to microsoft live and get your entire email banned for spamming me on messenger ... test my patience i will use everything i have in my power to really get you banned ....

i didnt scam nore hack .. nore stole anything from you ..

so stop the spamming and get a life ...

get a girl make some babys enjoy some lunch at mcdonalds or something

take your mom to walmart for once ... and spend some of your money on something else other then 2moons ...
Old 08/28/2009, 21:06   #10

haha u ***** now finally u blocked me on msn? why? cuz u are a ****** u scam ppl with ur latina *** lmao

i ll report u to paypal then. btw are u bill gates? *****...
Old 08/28/2009, 21:14   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wow lunareclipse started to scam then phew...
Old 08/28/2009, 21:19   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what ever mod will be in here soon he will sort this little nice thread out.

this ***, is *** how *** you *** keep *** a *** dumb *** *** *** busy *** for *** twenty *** seconds *** .

read again but dont say *** the second time

#reported spam
Old 08/28/2009, 21:32   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerouz123 View Post
wow lunareclipse started to scam then phew...
WTF??? how the fck did this get posted??.... i dont even remember posting this in this thread.... WTF
Old 08/28/2009, 21:49   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerouz123 View Post
WTF??? how the fck did this get posted??.... i dont even remember posting this in this thread.... WTF
Either, you are faking this really bad, or you should change your e*pvp acct pw.
Old 08/28/2009, 21:51   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yea go change it same thing happened to me 1 week ago.
Closed Thread