Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please refund my money LunarEclipse

Discussion on Please refund my money LunarEclipse within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/30/2009, 09:04   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
says 404 not found
Old 08/30/2009, 13:11   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFists View Post

why paint out names and add mine ? rofl add the real conversation completely or should i do it Vintage ?

anyways you did me a favor adding those screenshots ill add my logs later on.
Old 08/30/2009, 14:08   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Desi, i laugh how you think i made those accounts, go get an IP check and see if i really made em fool. Stop assuming things, you keep embarassing yourself.
Old 08/30/2009, 14:14   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
Desi, i laugh how you think i made those accounts, go get an IP check and see if i really made em fool. Stop assuming things, you keep embarassing yourself.
booohoo i am LOL @ u. EPIC FAIL !

bla bla bla is all i hear from you.
Old 08/30/2009, 14:17   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why are you so angry? I think you're really the one who needs to calm down Desi, and from reading the chat logs all i see is you trying to refund him but didn't happen, thus this thread created. ^^ Anyways, go post YOUR chat logs so i can read all the bullshit on em too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2009, 14:29   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKristi91 View Post
Why are you so angry? I think you're really the one who needs to calm down Desi, and from reading the chat logs all i see is you trying to refund him but didn't happen, thus this thread created. ^^ Anyways, go post YOUR chat logs so i can read all the bullshit on em too.
na its ok i dont need to its already enough posted this is pointless as i said in the begining of the thread good day all im taking a nice little break today see ya tomorrow all
Old 08/30/2009, 14:37   #82

lol
u still didnt refund me lalalala
Old 08/30/2009, 14:40   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bhah! lunar didnt scam him=) i told her that demar will take the bagi back within few days and seems like i was right, and as you can see she wanted to refund him the money but he started the *****-_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2009, 14:50   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniek12 View Post
bhah! lunar didnt scam him=) i told her that demar will take the bagi back within few days and seems like i was right, and as you can see she wanted to refund him the money but he started the sh!t-_-

alot is coming to the light, and im starting to like this thread more and more, i mean i know i said i would take a break .... but here i am again,

@ VintageFist if only you would RELAX like everyone has been telling me to do, YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN REFUNDED a long time ago. I didnt scam you at all, you paid me via paypal for the bagi yes ! that is correct.
The real owner took it back [YES] that is correct as well. I added you to the msn conversation and confirmed he did take it back because you told him that you got it free in other words scammed it or hacked it from me...
which is what Demar most likely was thinking .. so he took it back from you.
Anyways long story short ....

Apoligize to me for starting this stupid a$$ thread and you will get refunded and i will lose 50$ ... a bagi 132 lvl and a summoner lvl 119 ..

i am not a bad person and i definately aint no scammer ...

so relax like you are telling me to do .. and get your refund back by apoligizing and being real about the real situation which is a misunderstanding.
just because i dont refund you doesnt mean i scammed you. i havent refunded you because you are talking shit to me and getting all these known scammers who create random new accounts after they have gotten banned on other forum accounts gain rep and come accusing me of scamming. AND NOW I WILL END THIS REPLY WITH [LOLZ]
Old 08/30/2009, 15:09   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I stopped at a lot**
Old 09/07/2009, 08:47   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
So, this will be my only posting here, if you want to prove that someone is a scammer who scammed money from you send me some real evidence for the scam, for example reversed money on your statements of account via a photography or similar.
chatlogs don't count as evidence.
Closed Thread