Just tell me what dimensions or file you need it and I will make it for you, because 9/10 chances you need it to remove Aslana Designs
no you are wrong my friend will try make html site with this picture and he said he need this picture in psd format. when server will be releazed you will download client and you will see.I will not delete made by.......
This message is to everyone, I'm making a list of the signatures that are requested, I'm on my laptop now, I don't got photoshop here and I don't got time during the week to do it, so I'll be making all the signatures on Friday
This message is to everyone, I'm making a list of the signatures that are requested, I'm on my laptop now, I don't got photoshop here and I don't got time during the week to do it, so I'll be making all the signatures on Friday
Offering services 01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back.
For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.
[SALE] Offering my services 12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Hey,
I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems.
I'm offering these things:
*Packets
I got every packet for
*Complete systems
- Horses, including the horse composition stove.
- Mentor