Not bad on photoshop, especially if this is you're new at this.
But apart from the launchers what does this have to do with Dekaron P-Server hosting? Wrong section?
Well I actually wanted to start with dekaron stuff related only, when this is getting too many sig request and stuff I'm going to ask a moderator to move it, for now I want it to stay as Kakkarot said Gz on you siggy Zombe
I'll make you one when I wake up, I'm very sick atm, can't even keep my eyes open, I'll get you one today, tell me what u want on it, colors, text and such.
Offering services 01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back.
For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.
[SALE] Offering my services 12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Hey,
I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems.
I'm offering these things:
*Packets
I got every packet for
*Complete systems
- Horses, including the horse composition stove.
- Mentor