Seriously.. I thought you had a dekaron private server to be running
There is no problems with the servers, my gm's are doing their job so I can design & check the forums a bit. Thank you next time stay out of my post if you want to go off topic, thank you.
Here I hope you like it, if you don't I can make you another one. I've gotten 3 versions just pick the one you like the most, I was just trying some effects & stuffs.
Offering services 01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back.
For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.
[SALE] Offering my services 12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Hey,
I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems.
I'm offering these things:
*Packets
I got every packet for
*Complete systems
- Horses, including the horse composition stove.
- Mentor