I'm trying to learn how to use photoshop and all the functions of it. So I'm offering myself for some designs, I don't know alot about it yet but I'm open for everything so actually I offer myself to learn it.
Do not ask me to do it for fun or for people that don't actually need it, I want to help people who need it and who I can really do a pleasure.
I hope you guys appreciate this, please contact me here or in PM. The designs you request must be Dekaron related.
I'm trying to learn how to use photoshop and all the functions of it. So I'm offering myself for some designs, I don't know alot about it yet but I'm open for everything so actually I offer myself to learn it.
Do not ask me to do it for fun or for people that don't actually need it, I want to help people who need it and who I can really do a pleasure.
I hope you guys appreciate this, please contact me here or in PM. The designs you request must be Dekaron related.
iAslana
-The items found in my portfolio can be requested for your server, contact me below or in PM- Portfolio:
GL&HF with helping epvp members... Maybe you don't get kick ***, as i got for this.
Offering services 01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back.
For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.
[SALE] Offering my services 12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies Hey,
I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems.
I'm offering these things:
*Packets
I got every packet for
*Complete systems
- Horses, including the horse composition stove.
- Mentor