Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siege problem [bug]

Discussion on Siege problem [bug] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Siege problem [bug]

I started the siege and we win, after we talk to judo, no one can move..

after 10 seconds the server goes down , wtf?
Old 10/07/2013, 05:05   #2

SAME LIKE ME X:X
Old 10/07/2013, 09:08   #3

I hope you backed up your db before you placed siege in there, because in most cases re-running siege script doesn't work cuz the info tables are already there.

But what siege script did you use?
And did you set the time/dates to suit the os its running on?
The old siege script is a bit glitchy with running for 2000+, there are a few work a rounds out there tho.
Old 10/14/2013, 18:17   #4

bump!, there is not one who would help on this ^^, please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Siege Problem :( HELP..
09/11/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Applying their Guild OK !! /GCOpen.. Start Lineup ! /GCNext.. Teleport to the Guild Siege Arena. Time LImit 6 minutes. /GCNext.. After the 6 minutes the nEuz Crash :( This is the Log on Client: 2013/ 8/20 15:19:05 Aug 20 2013 11:02:48 rCnt=1
[Siege] Siege Time..Help me dear friends..
09/02/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys.My client is siege 2 week of 1.I want to make weekly my siege war.How do each week make siege war ??
SIEGE guild problem!!! HELP!
07/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hy! I using DK difference client/servefiles/sql db and when I tried to fix the siege with a script (see below) I got this guild error: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100720/690529342deka_www.k epfeltoltes.hu_.png I tried two version: -I run the script. The script is create a new guild (MadeInHungary) and the picture is the scripts effect . -I create manually a new guild in the client (MadeInHungary) and I run the script. I restart the client and Im kicked from the new guild and the picture is...
[Siege] Problem
01/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
we've had siege on the server for awhile now we've just never used it and I went to test it out today an it started fine then brief few seconds later we get a DP_SiegeDefender error or some crap like that, is this because we don't have a guild setup as a defender and if thats the cause how exactly do i go about setting that up.
Problem with siege start
02/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi , i have problem with siege i typed /gm siegestart 1 then dekaron server error..; and serverdown anyone know this problem solution?? this is db problem?? i opened character->view->vw siegetaxmng