Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Siege] Siege Time..Help me dear friends..

Discussion on [Siege] Siege Time..Help me dear friends.. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Siege] Siege Time..Help me dear friends..

Hello guys.My client is siege 2 week of 1.I want to make weekly my siege war.How do each week make siege war ??
Old 09/02/2013, 11:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is alot of topics about that, you just need to use search instead of waiting for answer of already answered question (its faster).

You may use this post thanks to ItsNobody and use second and third line for once a week saturday or sunday:

Or if you cant figure it out, use this instead for once a week saturday:

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can u change time for Siege???!!!!!!!
07/15/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
so, is there any way to change the time for siege/ritual? :)
[HELP]Dekaron Siege War Time
01/24/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a problem. How can i fix the time of Server? you will see in game at Bastian(NPC) it says Next Siege War Battle Time 2002 9/23 Wednesday 21:00 is that the original one?
Siege time
01/19/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello i try alot in siege time in dbo.dungeonresoucre but nothing i try to convert the time to seconds : didn't work i try to convert the time to unix: didn't work does any one know how to change the time for siege?
How to Control at the time of the siege
08/16/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
Hello i need to know if i cant Control at the time of the siege Video or just in Writing Will Help me thanks to the Assistant:D
Siege Time Help!
07/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello I do it for my server the siege battle. But when I looked the next siege's time i seen this: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100708/dekaron_2010_07_08_ 21h_22m_24s_0014_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg I done with the: -request a siege battle -Seal ritual -Seal register