Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Siege] Problem

Discussion on [Siege] Problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Siege] Problem

we've had siege on the server for awhile now we've just never used it and I went to test it out today an it started fine then brief few seconds later we get a DP_SiegeDefender error or some **** like that, is this because we don't have a guild setup as a defender and if thats the cause how exactly do i go about setting that up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help with siege
08/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
After running the siege script and starting with no errors i then got SP_SIEGE_START_TIME_U if you know how to fix this please get back to me as soon as possible thanks
SIEGE guild problem!!! HELP!
07/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hy! I using DK difference client/servefiles/sql db and when I tried to fix the siege with a script (see below) I got this guild error: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100720/690529342deka_www.k epfeltoltes.hu_.png I tried two version: -I run the script. The script is create a new guild (MadeInHungary) and the picture is the scripts effect . -I create manually a new guild in the client (MadeInHungary) and I run the script. I restart the client and Im kicked from the new guild and the picture is...
DK siege sql
04/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
fffff
Problem with siege start
02/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi , i have problem with siege i typed /gm siegestart 1 then dekaron server error..; and serverdown anyone know this problem solution?? this is db problem?? i opened character->view->vw siegetaxmng
siege?
06/07/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Could someone post a link where everything is explained about sieging. All the things i should know. Thx. Post №500