After a while I found some time to get work on it, and the first 10 minute I got the KR error fixed, now another problem.
Login goes oke, when I login I see the character screen for like 2-3 seconds and then kicks my back to login. With some strange unreadable error.
This is because the client needs some packets from the server. Can someone sniff the packets so I can see where I go wrong?
After a while I found some time to get work on it, and the first 10 minute I got the KR error fixed, now another problem.
Login goes oke, when I login I see the character screen for like 2-3 seconds and then kicks my back to login. With some strange unreadable error.
This is because the client needs some packets from the server. Can someone sniff the packets so I can see where I go wrong?
me too ~ we dont know how to fix it
maybe database is different
maybe login server or session server send an unlock packet to the client
i found it in client
lglbwsyt you found that in the dekaronserver.exe or loginserver?_
EDIT: nvm, found its the dekaron.exe
____
The KR error what is was having was Client(share) sided.. So if anyone is stuck on it look at data/share/server/