Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>___Creed Dekaron Staff Recruitment___<<<

Discussion on >>>___Creed Dekaron Staff Recruitment___<<< within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb >>>___Creed Dekaron Staff Recruitment___<<<

Hello dear Dekaron fans we are recruiting!

Creed Dekaron a PvP based private Server where you start
at Max LVL (LVL.200)with a starter +9 kit.
We have custom Mobs, Skills, Armor, Weapons, rings and other Items.
Our D-shop Cash is always filled with 999,999 cash!
so go and try out out custom wings, pets and more!

Main Goal: farm items and Max lvl Set and upgrade your gear to the top,
meanwhile have a **** ton of fun pvping against other players, make a lot of friends while doing that and find out who's the best.

We released a week ago and the server is still work in progress so we are looking for people who can give us a hand. People who are as passionate about this game as we are and are willing to stay loyal to us and our Server.

Ranks available for for application:

- [OPR]
- [GM]
- ]DEV]

Special Ranks like {VIP} are obtainable by donating.

Recruitment form:

Please fill in this form and send it to the following Discord: DigitalClone#6838

Name:

Language:

Previous Experience:

Dekaron Experience:

Information about your knowledge:

Anything else you want to mention:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 119984216_2655393621393837_8100612319128134753_o.jpg (430.9 KB, 37 views)
Old 10/07/2020, 21:17   #2

how much you offer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2020, 11:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
how much you offer
at first we would offer you some private lessons about reading comprehension and then about reading again about the way we would like to be contacted in =)

to make everything easier to get in touch and talk that exact question out.
Old 10/08/2020, 11:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilplayer View Post
at first we would offer you some private lessons about reading comprehension and then about reading again about the way we would like to be contacted in =)

to make everything easier to get in touch and talk that exact question out.
He asked a valid question. You didn't specify anything pay related and if you expect real devs to help you, we expect to be paid.

Your response shows lack of professional approach, which is why creed was closed.. What, 8 times now?

No hard feelings, but at least try this time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2020, 12:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
He asked a valid question. You didn't specify anything pay related and if you expect real devs to help you, we expect to be paid.

Your response shows lack of professional approach, which is why creed was closed.. What, 8 times now?

No hard feelings, but at least try this time.

is there any statement that would imply that we do not want to pay people for their work?
We do not expect a professional invest time without getting paid...

idk what people you have spoken with but I personally joined the team a month ago and we're just trying to find people to improve our server.

IDK why you guys always have to be toxic like that.

who would want to discuss prices in a public thread?

get our heads out of your ***** please =)
Old 10/08/2020, 12:47   #6

Quote:
is there any statement that would imply that we do not want to pay people for their work?

idk what people you have spoken with but I personally joined the team a month ago and we're just trying to find people to improve our server.

get our heads out of your asses please =)
He's not toxic at all... it was a response to the question [DEV]Dekaron asked.

I don't know why you try to improve the server when the Creed has asked many people in the past for help. I've been asked multiple times to help and I agreed. The owner never showed up or continued serious talks regarding "improving Creed".

How can we expect you guys to be serious the 9th time (or w.e. number) around? It's the same story over and over. Open server, players (pinoys especially) have fun, they get raped by some better player, start asking for dev items, dev items get sold, close server due to corruption & repeat. The last creed I played got closed, because the pinoy GM was favouring the other pinoy players, hence why the EU and NA players left the game. If it's not items being sold it's the corrupt GM that has been around since forever (no offense to the good staff).

It's hard for me to believe Creed has changed and is trying to become a legitimate server after everything that has happened. Ofcourse it's hard to trust new staff members that are trying to help you out, but that's the risk you have to take.

Sidenote -- there are only a few good devs left on this forum that know what they're doing. If non of them want to help you'll have to learn for yourself.
Old 10/08/2020, 12:54   #7

Quote:

get our heads out of your ***** please =)
If you just joined then I bet you must not be aware of so many shady things (like selling databases) the owner has done. If you do some digging you'll find his own thread in this forum.

Who wants to discuss prices in public? Uhh, 99% of IT has the pay listed right in the ad. So I guess everyone who doesn't wanna waste time just to hear that you're gonna pay in coins or some other useless ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2020, 17:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by krofighter View Post
He's not toxic at all... it was a response to the question [DEV]Dekaron asked.

I don't know why you try to improve the server when the Creed has asked many people in the past for help. I've been asked multiple times to help and I agreed. The owner never showed up or continued serious talks regarding "improving Creed".

How can we expect you guys to be serious the 9th time (or w.e. number) around? It's the same story over and over. Open server, players (pinoys especially) have fun, they get raped by some better player, start asking for dev items, dev items get sold, close server due to corruption & repeat. The last creed I played got closed, because the pinoy GM was favouring the other pinoy players, hence why the EU and NA players left the game. If it's not items being sold it's the corrupt GM that has been around since forever (no offense to the good staff).

It's hard for me to believe Creed has changed and is trying to become a legitimate server after everything that has happened. Ofcourse it's hard to trust new staff members that are trying to help you out, but that's the risk you have to take.

Sidenote -- there are only a few good devs left on this forum that know what they're doing. If non of them want to help you'll have to learn for yourself.
Kro you have right i try help them some times ago. but without trust no job done. Good luck Creep not Creed

Tags
dekaron, dekaron private server, privateserver