Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So

Discussion on So within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/13/2012, 19:07   #271

elite*gold: 0
BUMP (this post need's to stay on top of all other things if someone could make it stiky it will be a real help )

(i allways feel like bumping this post cause here is gooing on serious sheet i mean if they pull it off we will have full a9 bugless at least that is what i hope for LuLz)
Old 05/13/2012, 19:13   #272

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
You do realize that this is NOT the appropriate place for this, right? The only reason that I'm keeping this open for is the fact that it has some useful stuff here. If someone REALLY needs this, they can save a link.
Old 07/07/2013, 14:51   #273

hmm bump again .. i am a C# guy and javascript .. i'v finished that in clg for 4.5 years ..
i dont know alot on ASM .. but i used to have a dekaron pserver and i missed with them ..
i am ready to help with anything ..
Old 07/08/2013, 09:31   #274

wow, u know C# and javascript, u been to college for almost 5 years, yet you cant read a date on a post???

the LAST post on this thing was over a year ago ffs, maybe you should learn where the date is on a post b4 you jump into anything too complex chief
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 10:42   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
wow, u know C# and javascript, u been to college for almost 5 years, yet you cant read a date on a post???

the LAST post on this thing was over a year ago ffs, maybe you should learn where the date is on a post b4 you jump into anything too complex chief
what does it matter when this got posted .. i am still interested .. coz i dont see any news ... and this post is dead so i wanted to bump it .. no matter when it got posted

EDIT : btw may i know learning C# and javascript for 4.5 years how it could affect on knowing when this topic got posted ?! this is the only post that i find ppl working on to get .. but after i didnt see any and now dekaron section is dead so idk wts going on
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 18:44   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post

he scared anyone can make a9 server
i will bump this thread till anyone can making fix a9 server same rising dk.
so ? rising you scared ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2013, 20:43   #277

*****, u guys are tards man

i have nothing to do with 'rising'

and for the genius, wouldnt it be smarter to start a new post, obviously any idiot can see this one is dead, when you bring back year+ old posts instead of making a new one its called gravedigging, no forum i have ever been on regards that as being very appropriate, not to mention the link on here is dead, just another thing to make it pointless to bring back from the dead. dont come on here making it out like you have all this knowledge and experience then do something as dumb as bring back a post that has a dead link and hasnt been posted on in over a year, there is obviously a reason why no one has posted on it in over a year, you ever thought of that? lmao tards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2013, 21:48   #278

Why would rising be scared? Uprising was the top server even when it was 11 class's a2 vs 11 class's a2 servers. (no offence to others, and its also just my opinion)

as to the exp, ur gonna need lil bit more then just some coding degree to emulate everything the a9 exe needs. practical knowledge and hands on work with the situation/issue at hand and its specific format/setup is better knowledge then a piece of paper and a college.
Old 07/10/2013, 01:20   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogLife View Post
he scared anyone can make a9 server
i will bump this thread till anyone can making fix a9 server same rising dk.
so ? rising you scared ?
******, even if anyone is going to make it you won't get the files, learn it by yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 13:10   #280

can anyone help me? how to change the rewards in Colosseum battle royal? because in party match i already changed the rewards but my problem only i can't change the rewards in Colosseum battle royal, can someone answer to me please? i need it, sorry newbie here