Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me with connections, please!

Discussion on Help me with connections, please! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me with connections, please!

Hello guys!

Well, I have a Dekaron server, and it was on hamachi since today. Today I`ve made it non-hamachi and now I have some problems. Well, I can connect in-game and also I can aces the registration page, but, for example my friends cannot. I tired with plenty of them, so with different computers and internet ips.

P.S. : I`ve used the search button, and i cannot find the solution for this problem, ''connection".

Ty very much,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/30/2012, 17:27   #2

Google Port Forwarding. You need to forward the ports Dekaron uses on your router and modem so that your friends can access the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2012, 20:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier4lif3 View Post
Google Port Forwarding. You need to forward the ports Dekaron uses on your router and modem so that your friends can access the server.
Ok, thank you very much. Something else can u tell me the ports that I have to forward? Or, can u tell me where can I find them ?

Ty very much
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/30/2012, 20:03   #4

well, u could search the forums with some better terms, or you could always read some of the stickies, but if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about the files, you would know what file to look in to see what ports they use, i am not gonna spoon it to you, but i bet you could find it in seconds, you dont seem near as lazy and retarded as that zombikk ***.
Old 03/30/2012, 20:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
well, u could search the forums with some better terms, or you could always read some of the stickies, but if you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about the files, you would know what file to look in to see what ports they use, i am not gonna spoon it to you, but i bet you could find it in seconds, you dont seem near as lazy and retarded as that zombikk ***.
Well, I am not very sure but i think the ports are in loginlist.csv, servantlist.csv and so on?? Tell me if I am wrong .

Ty very much,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/30/2012, 22:29   #6

login list and channel list.. ports are usually 7880 and 50005 and search for Ultimate Dekaron Tutorial that will answer about half your questions if not all
Old 03/30/2012, 22:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrexiaStudios View Post
login list and channel list.. ports are usually 7880 and 50005 and search for Ultimate Dekaron Tutorial that will answer about half your questions if not all
Well, now i have another problem, I mean, I try to port forward those ports, but, tell me please, which ip do i have to use? The one from VmWare, or from my computer? Please tell me cuz guys with other ips can not enter on registration page and so on, but i can....

Ty very much,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/31/2012, 00:20   #8

The IP your friends need to use is your external IP that you can get from here:
Old 03/31/2012, 10:26   #9

Well, now idk why, but something else is wrong.... look what appears... well this appears when i use my external ip ...... Tell me please, what should i do ?

Uploaded with

Ty very much,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/31/2012, 15:35   #10

You should leave your server files as using your loopback address: 127.0.0.1
Old 03/31/2012, 17:34   #11

Quote:
You should leave your server files as using your loopback address: 127.0.0.1
Ok, then tell me please where do i have to place my external ip address .

Ty very much,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/31/2012, 19:54   #12

In the client. loginlist.csv, channellist.csv
Old 03/31/2012, 20:01   #13

Quote:
In the client. loginlist.csv, channellist.csv
Ok, I think I`ve got it.... so i have to put 127.0.0.1 in server files, but in server share and client share i have to put my external ip? Tell me if I am wrong.

Ty very much
~Ilie Mihai
Old 03/31/2012, 20:03   #14

Correct. You can add my msn if you still have issues with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2012, 01:12   #15

who the hell unbanned you big mouth?

you havent posted anything worth a shit, ever, all u do is spoonfeed the noobs with the most basic info, then act like you know everything, when really all you did was repost the obvious shit that everyone here 1) already knows, or 2) has already been posted by someone else

ur releases are pure grade a crap, i wouldnt wipe my ass with anything you post, and 99% of the ppl here would agree, the 1% that dont have their nose so far up ur ass they could smell ur empty skull, and know even less then you do

i directed this guy to find his own ports, why? cus im not some attention hog who thinks they saved the dk community and think everyone here owes me respect cus i posted a buncha worthless bullshit programs and a tut thats common sense, i would rather this guy learn what hes doing, find things on his own, teach a man how to fish, not just hand him a fish and expect everyone to put me on their shoulders for saving the free world, im sure this guy would rather do things for himself so he doenst need me or you or anyone else to hold his hand, which is why i posted what i did, all you are doing is the same stupid shit u did b4 u got banned, spoonfeeding the noobs so they dont learn a damned thing, then expect to have a fing parade thrown for you, PFFTTTT

your skills suck ass
your programs are crap
your an asshole with an ego the size of the pacific, yet have done nothing to even be acknowledged for anything more then a wanna-be hack.
you spend so much time knowing everything you dont bother to actually learn anything and the few things you do know you make out like no one else could possibly know, and is wasted cus you use it to feed ur ego instead of using it to do something useful.

you couldnt program ur way out of a wet paper bag, and i am sure you still live with ur mother, some fat slob with Cheetos stains on ur wife beater t-shirt trying your damnedest to get the maximum amount of attention so you feel better about ur fail life

grow up man, my post was to benefit the OP, not so u can soil ur tightie whities commenting on my post, they found exactly what i was pointing them towards, and now instead of needing to come see the almighty warmonger the great, they can just go look for themselves, sorry i made your vast vault of knowledge and wisdom obsolete, if ur lazy ass would had bother reading the fing thread b4 getting all gitty about commenting on mine you would had known that, u look like a fing idiot posting the ports when the OP is clearly asking about which IP to populate his files with now, and futhermore, i think freeskiller is 100000000x more qualified then you to help this guy and again, if you would had bother to read the thread you would had seen this guy has freeskillers msn now, which means his issues are resolved, or at least will be by someone who isnt out to get ass kisses for basic info.

so, im sure you will have some crafty non-cleaver comment on how you are above me in every way, how much smarter and knowledgeable you are then me, and how you are the most important thing to come around since television, which is fine, talk all u want, fact is that no one cares, no one likes you, and everything that crawls off ur keyboard is either bullshit or sperm

u make one more comment on anything i write i will spam the shit outta the report button on every fing post you make until someone re-bans you, for good this time. feed ur ego somewhere else, we dont care for it, nor do we want these forums eat up with the dumbass, everything here was going perfectly fine until you showed back up, so do everyone a favor and go back to w/e turd you crawled out from under

p.s. w/e comment you make after this i wont bother reading, cus i know how it goes with you, ur great and awesome, and i am just crap, which is fine for you to think, everyone else knows better, your delusions of grandeur dont flow past ur pea sized brain, we all just lol at you anyways sorry . . .
Thanks
1 User