Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me with connections, please!

Discussion on Help me with connections, please! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 04/01/2012, 01:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
who the hell unbanned you big mouth?

you havent posted anything worth a shit, ever, all u do is spoonfeed the noobs with the most basic info, then act like you know everything, when really all you did was repost the obvious shit that everyone here 1) already knows, or 2) has already been posted by someone else

ur releases are pure grade a crap, i wouldnt wipe my ass with anything you post, and 99% of the ppl here would agree, the 1% that dont have their nose so far up ur ass they could smell ur empty skull, and know even less then you do

i directed this guy to find his own ports, why? cus im not some attention hog who thinks they saved the dk community and think everyone here owes me respect cus i posted a buncha worthless bullshit programs and a tut thats common sense, i would rather this guy learn what hes doing, find things on his own, teach a man how to fish, not just hand him a fish and expect everyone to put me on their shoulders for saving the free world, im sure this guy would rather do things for himself so he doenst need me or you or anyone else to hold his hand, which is why i posted what i did, all you are doing is the same stupid shit u did b4 u got banned, spoonfeeding the noobs so they dont learn a damned thing, then expect to have a fing parade thrown for you, PFFTTTT

your skills suck ass
your programs are crap
your an asshole with an ego the size of the pacific, yet have done nothing to even be acknowledged for anything more then a wanna-be hack.
you spend so much time knowing everything you dont bother to actually learn anything and the few things you do know you make out like no one else could possibly know, and is wasted cus you use it to feed ur ego instead of using it to do something useful.

you couldnt program ur way out of a wet paper bag, and i am sure you still live with ur mother, some fat slob with Cheetos stains on ur wife beater t-shirt trying your damnedest to get the maximum amount of attention so you feel better about ur fail life

grow up man, my post was to benefit the OP, not so u can soil ur tightie whities commenting on my post, they found exactly what i was pointing them towards, and now instead of needing to come see the almighty warmonger the great, they can just go look for themselves, sorry i made your vast vault of knowledge and wisdom obsolete, if ur lazy ass would had bother reading the fing thread b4 getting all gitty about commenting on mine you would had known that, u look like a fing idiot posting the ports when the OP is clearly asking about which IP to populate his files with now, and futhermore, i think freeskiller is 100000000x more qualified then you to help this guy and again, if you would had bother to read the thread you would had seen this guy has freeskillers msn now, which means his issues are resolved, or at least will be by someone who isnt out to get ass kisses for basic info.

so, im sure you will have some crafty non-cleaver comment on how you are above me in every way, how much smarter and knowledgeable you are then me, and how you are the most important thing to come around since television, which is fine, talk all u want, fact is that no one cares, no one likes you, and everything that crawls off ur keyboard is either bullshit or sperm

u make one more comment on anything i write i will spam the shit outta the report button on every fing post you make until someone re-bans you, for good this time. feed ur ego somewhere else, we dont care for it, nor do we want these forums eat up with the dumbass, everything here was going perfectly fine until you showed back up, so do everyone a favor and go back to w/e turd you crawled out from under

p.s. w/e comment you make after this i wont bother reading, cus i know how it goes with you, ur great and awesome, and i am just crap, which is fine for you to think, everyone else knows better, your delusions of grandeur dont flow past ur pea sized brain, we all just lol at you anyways sorry . . .
Your right I do spoon feed the noobies with basic knowledgeable facts that you seem to don't know. The reason I don't post things in here is simply because I have never developed Dekaron before, let along even understand how the game goes. Sure I know everything, you got me on that . Several of my releases are crap for this section, but there is still ones that shine like my guides. Its sad when even my shitty releases for a game I don't develop tops yours isn't it? You didn't direct him to do anything, you told him to use search, the fact of the matter is he could of search 100 times in a row and still come up empty handed. If you want to criticize my work, go view real work of mine in other sections or check out my website. Basing your opinion off work that I have done for a game I barely know the name of is quite tedious. I can't program? I know C# and PureBasic, and that's just about enough to write anything your little brain could think up. Your post was to benefit you, your the one putting on the im a badass show. The only type of badass you know about is the one you are married to. Really Decima its time to grow up and stop putting on the show, your long stupid posts prove nothing. I think you get the idea if you turn your three lines of hate into a biography, some how you will sound more correct. I don't need to try and prove myself better then anyone, I know my own capabilities. But I can just myself as better then people like you based on what type of background you have here at epvp. Go ahead report me for this post, even tho it doesn't violate the forum rules in any way possible. Lets not start the whole "boy who cried moderator" story ok? You saying that only proves your raged over my last comment, and some how is scared the next one will hit even further below the belt. I don't got time to sit here and argue with you ass clowns, over how you didn't help anyone at all, with your ridiculous posts. Sure you will bother reading this, that's the whole point of your existence here on epvp. You thrive of drama because obviously you are not here to help someone. Very few people judge me in this section. I haven't posted much here to be even judged for that matter. When I start (if I start) ever developing Dekaron then feel free to criticize me and my capabilities. But until then you swearing up and down that im a bigger noobie then you is just a laugh beyond drastic proportions.
Old 04/01/2012, 10:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Warmonger= View Post
Or you could stop being a lazy douche bag like you are 99% of the time. I have never seen you post anything useful for anyone. I know its because you lack that kind of common knowledge.

@OP Dekaron uses ports 7880 and 50005, but you don't need to worry about opening ports because your using hamachi (virtual ports). Just make sure they are configured properly in the client and server files (ie match).
Well, as you said hamachi open ports for me, but the deal is that I want to make it NON-Hamachi. And When I try to, I am able to visit the Registration page, and also I can join in game.But as I already said, other guys from other computers, so with other ips can not join in game, actually they can not even visit the registration page.If you have any ideas about what should I do, please let me know!

P.S: freeskier4lif3, ty very much for your help from yesterday.

Ty very much,
~Ilie Mihai
Old 04/02/2012, 13:51   #18

yo that is my 1 click server :P i can help u with port forwarding and all add yahoo id oprearobert2004_2007 and yes i am romanian ^^ hope u will have a **** dedi for it