Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few Issues with Making Private server Please help

Discussion on Few Issues with Making Private server Please help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Few Issues with Making Private server Please help

Ok So i have created the server. i download Worrlords files and am running them on VMware useing xp. i followed all Tuts and instructions and i finally get the game to acutly log in. i create my account and log into game. after a while i log out. i try to figure out how to use hamachi or anything else so that my 3 other comps in my house can connect and help me test the server.(if you could also help me with that it would be nice. i need to know what ips to change on my server side and on the other comps side.)when i tried to relog into the game at first will say can not connect to server at the login screen,then it will log me in and when i click my char(witch is in a firm stand up postion and the server names are invisible.)but when i click my char it goes to blk screen then says cannot connect to server. i would appriciate any help that you guys can give me in advance. thank you
Old 03/09/2011, 23:13   #2

Sounds like your share folders dont match up.
Old 03/09/2011, 23:58   #3

Ok thanks for the respond. now how do i fix that what should i just copy one share folder and overwrite the next one?

ok i went threw change all the ips to my hamachi (or at least all the .ini files in the server sided folers.)now when i start my msgserver it says [CRITICAL ERROR] SP _GUILD_IK_SET SUCCESS. and it also says Microsoft OLE DB provider for SQL Server :[DENETLIB][ConnectionOpen <Connect<>>.]SQL SERVER DOES NOT EXSIT OR ACCESS DENIED.
so im am kinda at a loss atm so any help would be helpful thank you

so i went back through and changed the ips to 127.0.0.1 and also copied the server sided share folder and put that in the client share folder. so now i can log in and ****. but my character is in a stiff postion the whole time. but this gives me proplems i cant have my 3 roomates test the server from there comps. please if someone could tell me what ini files i needa change for them to connect ethir threw hamachi or just threw the wireless router.
Old 03/15/2011, 01:46   #4

ok.... the .ini files have to connect through a static ip to make a traceroute i believe... so go to ipchicken.com and update them to that then your server might be public if your in a college set the ips to the hamachi ip... good luck mate and the crashing might be cause by bandwith constraints or a bad packet being sent by the share... like a monster drop that can't be processed or something of that nature good luck mate.