great work... you dont mind to share the autoit source code? I wanna make some modifications which fit whatever I need. Thanks
No sorry, I am not releasing the source. I put a lot of time into compiling and rewriting all this code and adding a lot of my own. If you want changes you can post ideas or suggestions in this thread.
Well... the thought of using green names or red names is a good idea if used in an overhead view, but green mobs give little to no xp and red mobs can be difficult to manage with a bot. White names however would be great, but what I've found is that the bot keeps focusing on your name instead of the mobs. If we could come up with an overlay for the character name like a black square or something that might make this work better. Just a thought.
I have a bot I made that is really only usefull for a summoner that is based on the green poison my tarantula shoots. It autopots, loots, and resummons tarantula based on its health and not by a timer. It works like this, me or my tarantula is attacked, and the tarantula attacks. When my bot sees the green poison (which the color works with any mob in any area) it fires off the skills I've set up. I only made this for personal use but was going to make a gui so others could use it, but when the moonbot came out I didn't find a need in continuing this. However, it does work better for me than Gyro's great work. I've only used autoit for a week or so, so making the gui took me more time than I had available to complete it.
Actually I bot on red mobs (using the view from above) for 8 - 10 hours straight with only 2 pages of HP/MP pots, but I am also a summoner so that relives some of the agro.
[Release] MoonBot 06/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 166 Replies MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MoonBot v. 0.1
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
there is a moonbot but :: 02/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
help with moonbot 01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Still need help with moonbot 11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.