I need help, I was using the bot then and its very good btw but i have to click on the monsters myself then it does the attacks and looting, how do i make it attack them itself ? is it to do with that colour finder ? because that confuses me lol
[Release] MoonBot 06/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 166 Replies MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MoonBot v. 0.1
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
there is a moonbot but :: 02/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
help with moonbot 01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Still need help with moonbot 11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.