Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

there is a moonbot but ::

Discussion on there is a moonbot but :: within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
there is a moonbot but ::

is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
Old 02/25/2008, 15:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
only passed 4 days since Eu dekaron Closed Beta started, give the guys that think making a bot, some time.....or try it urself, u have mooonbot, now use it to make it work for EU dekaron...i would try it out if i knew basic programming skilz ^^''

Similar Threads Similar Threads
moonbot
04/29/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok i just downloaded the moonbot and i try to start it but then a message poped out saying fix resoultion H what does it mean and how should i fix it
help with moonbot
01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Moonbot help
01/03/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hello Could someone maybe get in touch with me on AIM and walk me through working the moonbot step by step? lol I'm stupid Would help tremendously Thanks My aim is
Moonbot
11/30/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello Sorry if this has been asked before but i am a noob and i cant figure a few things out on the moonbot if anyone could help that would be great. - In "search Settings" it says "search Area" Left, Right, Top, Bottom. What do i put in those boxes? Search Tolerance? - And how many colors should you put in? all for or just one?
Still need help with moonbot
11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.