Don't listen to some of these ingrates, the bot is not at all complicated to use and getting colors is no harder than being able to move the pointer. I just wanted to add that it runs pretty good for me while using my summoner in 1440x900 resolution but while my summon is active the bot stops after it targets my summon. If my summon isn't on screen the bot works as it's suppose to. At lower (Supported) resolutions it runs perfect with the summon. I do realize the bot has only been tested at 1280x1024. I'm not complaining so please don't take this as that, I'm just putting some info out there for others that might be experiencing similar troubles. Thanks for your hard work Gyro.
im having problems with rapid share too.. gyro.. post another hosting website plz
i cant get version 2 and version 1 that i get from filefront, autopot is not working for me...
Hmm when i choose control mode B it only uses skills. And when i choose control mode A it only attacks without skills. Is there any way to make it attack with both?
The color finder is great. The problem is that the colors for the mobs blend SOOO well with the background that it's very difficult to get a good color to use.
it work good but can u tell me y this happen..
1) it kind took a long time to atk another monster.
2) it took kind long time to pick up item.
3) it make me walk into the wall.
The color finder is great. The problem is that the colors for the mobs blend SOOO well with the background that it's very difficult to get a good color to use.
thats the prob with a pixel based bot.. the only solution (without changing monsters models) is to find unique colors of that monster, and if you cant then you cant realy lvl and those monster...
thats the prob with a pixel based bot.. the only solution (without changing monsters models) is to find unique colors of that monster, and if you cant then you cant realy lvl and those monster...
Well... the thought of using green names or red names is a good idea if used in an overhead view, but green mobs give little to no xp and red mobs can be difficult to manage with a bot. White names however would be great, but what I've found is that the bot keeps focusing on your name instead of the mobs. If we could come up with an overlay for the character name like a black square or something that might make this work better. Just a thought.
I have a bot I made that is really only usefull for a summoner that is based on the green poison my tarantula shoots. It autopots, loots, and resummons tarantula based on its health and not by a timer. It works like this, me or my tarantula is attacked, and the tarantula attacks. When my bot sees the green poison (which the color works with any mob in any area) it fires off the skills I've set up. I only made this for personal use but was going to make a gui so others could use it, but when the moonbot came out I didn't find a need in continuing this. However, it does work better for me than Gyro's great work. I've only used autoit for a week or so, so making the gui took me more time than I had available to complete it.
Hay iam prett new to this bot thing but, can some one plz tell me what they mean by Coloer finder and Invis window? like what would i do for that? i would really like to know how to work this thing, thanks to anyone that can help me.
[Release] MoonBot 06/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 166 Replies MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MoonBot v. 0.1
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
there is a moonbot but :: 02/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
help with moonbot 01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Still need help with moonbot 11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.