Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Auto Update CE Scripts

Discussion on [Release] Auto Update CE Scripts within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Auto Update CE Scripts

I stopped playing Dekaron years ago, i will not be updating this anymore. Scripts are as is, if it works you're lucky if it doesnt look for others / buy something from a respected member.

I WILL NOT BE GIVING ANY SUPPORT TROUGH PM OR OTHER METHODS !!

I've made all public scripts so that they will autoupdate.
I've tryed it today, with the weekly patch and worked great.
It could be that someday the aob needs some adjustments but as long as that doesnt change is it ok, and if it changes i can ad some wildcards to the aob.

Do not overwrite your old scripts, it will not work.
Assign it to a new script, or you will get an error when trying to save, its a bug, i've reported it to DarkByte, the guy who made CE, so this will be fixed in the next version prolly...

Only works with Cheat Engine 5.6

So here they are :

Auto Pots:

Far Eye: FIXED BUG

Spawn hack:

Melee Attack Range Hack:

Mob Speedhack:

No aggro :

No DC vac :

Shophack :

Speedhack + Workaround return bug:

Wallhack :

Zoom hack :

GM Hack / teleport :

GM Detect :

Scripts provided by: (give to him for this ones)
Elusive:Teleports you from any position on the map to position 0:0 when enabled.

0:0 Teleport Hack: Changes the Teleport Location of the map specified to 0,0 as well as the teleport destination.

Dont forget to press thanks
Thanks
205 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 17:51   #2

the gm detect is the one that dc's or teleports you away ?
Old 04/22/2010, 17:55   #3

How can i use this? What have i to do?
Old 04/22/2010, 17:57   #4

use them in cheat engine... if you don't know how to, search a bit, there's a lot of tutorials. Anyway this is the easiest method ever posted :P
Old 04/22/2010, 18:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redis View Post
the gm detect is the one that dc's or teleports you away ?
its the dc one cause teleport doesnt work anymore ... would be useless being teleported away and get a instant return ... GM's wil lol at you and banslap you big time i guess xD

but if you really want the teleport one .. i could do that to ... just dont see the use of it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 18:15   #6

no it was just for info i don't use it anyway
Old 04/22/2010, 19:02   #7

elite*gold: 20
Just a heads up, this may be considered as a one click hack. Since people won't really need to do anything themselves.

Just a tip on adding wildcards if you do decide to add them, they only really need to be added to pointers ([eax+01] make the 0x01 a wildcard), and addresses. Because unless they use another compiler, compile it with a different optimization, or edit the function then the rest of the code shouldn't change. Although if you are using aobscan() to search and AOB in allocated memory, then what i said doesn't really count, depends what the data does/is used for etc.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 19:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
Just a heads up, this may be considered as a one click hack. Since people won't really need to do anything themselves.

Just a tip on adding wildcards if you do decide to add them, they only really need to be added to pointers ([eax+01] make the 0x01 a wildcard), and addresses. Because unless they use another compiler, compile it with a different optimization, or edit the function then the rest of the code shouldn't change. Although if you are using aobscan() to search and AOB in allocated memory, then what i said doesn't really count, depends what the data does/is used for etc.
Thanks for the heads up, but i allready hear that from darkbyte He helped me trough the errors cause theres a bug in ce 5.6 .. and i confirmed that so he will fixt it soon i guess like i said.. but i scanned trough all aob's this morning when the update came, and nothing changed only teleport 0:0 broke according to me im not sure could be an error anywhere but i dont really need it so /care xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 19:16   #9

the name of the first hack is missing, its auto pots
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2010, 19:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion69 View Post
its the dc one cause teleport doesnt work anymore ... would be useless being teleported away and get a instant return ... GM's wil lol at you and banslap you big time i guess xD

but if you really want the teleport one .. i could do that to ... just dont see the use of it
In fact teleport still working if u "fake" an skill cast (failed one) everytime you teleport in any location :P. You can make an codecave in olly and send one packet from any skills to be "casted" everytime u going to teleport in any location of the map.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 20:14   #11

were do i put the adrees on the mass spawn script?
Old 04/22/2010, 20:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_seul View Post
In fact teleport still working if u "fake" an skill cast (failed one) everytime you teleport in any location :P. You can make an codecave in olly and send one packet from any skills to be "casted" everytime u going to teleport in any location of the map.
Nice one, thats something for a rainy day, but i'll keep that in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
were do i put the adrees on the mass spawn script?
lmao
Old 04/22/2010, 22:15   #13

for this scripts u dont need to update the offsets, just put the scripts and set it as a cheat table, it will work
Old 04/22/2010, 22:18   #14

are this working on elite dekaron ?
Old 04/22/2010, 22:19   #15

On the non-agro scrits, there are being shown 2 array of bytes, and i didn't understood it?
can someone tell me what am i suposed to do next?