Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Auto Update CE Scripts

Discussion on [Release] Auto Update CE Scripts within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/31/2013, 23:45   #226

elite*gold: 0
Thx
Old 11/02/2013, 19:41   #227

can anyone tell me how to use it?
please?
Old 01/29/2014, 08:31   #228

how to use plz
Old 02/11/2014, 22:52   #229

hey it would be helpful if you posted a link of a such website or youtube video i think well (all the nubs) would love to see it and thank you dearly if you did

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto updating scripts
07/03/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey guys i just did some browsing (realized nebs program was outdated, haven't played in a week or so :-) ) and i was just wondering if the auto updating scripts released are still in tact? like when neb hooks us up with the update, the CE scripts will auto update? (i don't mind updating myself every thursday morning, but that's convenient if they work :P)
Auto-Maint Scripts
06/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I have been looking for an addition for a private server. I have not been able to find a script/code that will automatically shut down the server at a certain time, and then bring it back up usually called a autorestart script or auto-maintenance script.. basically does maintenance for you so you don't have to shut it down and bring it back up manually every day, I have had no luck finding one and was wondering if anyone has one they can share or help me figuring out how to create one. Thanks