Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

auto updating scripts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto updating scripts

hey guys i just did some browsing (realized nebs program was outdated, haven't played in a week or so :-) ) and i was just wondering if the auto updating scripts released are still in tact? like when neb hooks us up with the update, the CE scripts will auto update? (i don't mind updating myself every thursday morning, but that's convenient if they work :P)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
They will update fine, if they don't update then that means the AOB can't be found and since they are using the same AOB as the ones people manually need to update then chances are the script would need to be rewritten anyways.

Similar Threads
Updating Memory.ini - Auto Battle Bot
I have recently finished updating my Memory.ini file (except for movement speed, because I have no way to compare speeds at the moment), and have...
23 Replies - Atlantica Online
[Tutorial] Auto-Updating & DIV Packing
Sup all, first attempt at a tut so tell me what you think. This tut is own DIV packing and auto-updating. If you have any questions that WEREN'T...
12 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Auto-Updating Battleforge trainer.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ppbp5k.png This is an altenative to the one mfredic posted here I advise you to use mfredics cheat unless it becomes...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Team GzN Release] Auto-Updating FullCharControl v3
ENGLISH : Firstly, its NOT MY HACK i just posted it for a friend! -------------------- What's a "FullCharControl"? --------------------...
6 Replies - General Gaming Discussion