The issue will be solved on the next version. It only happens on certain servers i guess. The next version release date is still unknown, so you guys will have to wait. Thanks for the report
this tool works nice but after 10k jumps still not on ??? map
it's about luck, for example one month ago i joined 2 times in a day (i died and then rejoined after 2 hours), but this time to enter it took 8 days... (joined yesterday)
[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot 05/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 241 Replies Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a...
[Selling] BDO (Traveller's Package) Account - No email! [5eur] 08/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
I have BDO (Traveller's Package) account for sale, the game is extremely boring for me and I just hated grinding for hours to get lvl. I haven't touched the account since months.
There is only one character created on the account (Maehwa lvl ~30-40 or so, don't remember really)
I used some of stuff that came with the game (digital items, such as appearance change coupon for example)
http://i.imgur.com/XgOPm4Q.png
[Selling] BDO Account (Traveller's Package) 05/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies I have BDO account (Traveller's Package)
There is only one character on the account;
Maehwa lvl 30 | 220k Silver.
E-mail change is possible, but it will take few days as I will have to contact BDO support.
Guest pass unused, Items from Traveller's Package are available except for; Appearance Change Coupon.
I'm looking for ~15 EUR.
[RELEASE] Easy Traveller 08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Hi,
First of all, this is no Teleport hack.
This tool moving you fast to a Loaction on the current Map. Like a Moveto ;)
This tool are dev with the German Shaiya Client. So, maybe it doesn't work if u have an other Client.
Use the config.ini to edit the memorys.
Features:
- Faster than any Speedhack