Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2018, 12:58   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by suipdogi View Post
Yes but its working on my laptop now so i use it
i have the same problem on maxthon, but i added ctrl w hotey and it solved
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2018, 05:02   #227

it has stopped working.
Old 01/06/2018, 07:45   #228

THANKS BRO !!!
Old 01/07/2018, 20:31   #229

Is the server down?
Old 01/07/2018, 20:36   #230

Why does not it work for me? It was a good morning.
Old 01/07/2018, 20:59   #231

Received Thanks: 2,658
I know about the server issue. I am waiting till the web hoster solves the issue. I cannot do anything about it.
I am afraid it got a DDOS attack....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2018, 21:00   #232

Okay, maybe it'll be OK. Good luck. I pray, bro.
Old 01/07/2018, 21:03   #233

Couldn't you make the update optional pls?
Old 01/07/2018, 21:26   #234

Do not you know if tomorrow will be on fire? It was great.

I read it now about the DDOS attack, so it might be fine.
Old 01/07/2018, 23:43   #235

It should be working again.
Old 01/08/2018, 01:37   #236

Report Form

Problem : After verifying with other users, they all confirmed that it was working today. I downloaded the application, and I am greeted by a message saying "I can Not find your minimap. The Tabs background must be visible and zoom (browser and OS) 100%. The program will stop running."

And so it does.
After being frustrated for a number of hours, I took these series of photos, and other members claimed these photos helped getting theirs working. wtf? Can you see anything wrong here? Tested on both Microsoft edge and Chrome. The minimap is at its smallest setting.

T:;DR, After pressing Tab with application open, and nothing other than Game client windows, An error message comes up saying it cannot locate minimap, and page size is not 100%, However both settings are correct.

Thanks in advance.

For the last image, the window on the left is what it looks like. it appears to be running correctly.
Directly after pressing Tab, the message on the right pops up.
Old 01/08/2018, 02:41   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisJones View Post
Problem : After verifying with other users, they all confirmed that it was working today. I downloaded the application, and I am greeted by a message saying "I can Not find your minimap. The Tabs background must be visible and zoom (browser and OS) 100%. The program will stop running."

And so it does.
After being frustrated for a number of hours, I took these series of photos, and other members claimed these photos helped getting theirs working. wtf? Can you see anything wrong here? Tested on both Microsoft edge and Chrome. The minimap is at its smallest setting.

T:;DR, After pressing Tab with application open, and nothing other than Game client windows, An error message comes up saying it cannot locate minimap, and page size is not 100%, However both settings are correct.

Thanks in advance.

For the last image, the window on the left is what it looks like. it appears to be running correctly.
Directly after pressing Tab, the message on the right pops up.
Please, go to your desktop-> right click-> Screen configuration -> Check if the zoom is 100%
Old 01/08/2018, 04:12   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Please, go to your desktop-> right click-> Screen configuration -> Check if the zoom is 100%
Issue solved, Works like a charm. Sorry for the stupid question, I completely overlooked this.

I was also wondering. when you do reach ???, can you turn off the application, then turn the backgrounds and zoom back to normal without causing an error?
Old 01/09/2018, 04:16   #239

U will get banned if u use this ?
Old 01/09/2018, 15:26   #240

My problem cmd not working
Closed Thread