Problem : After verifying with other users, they all confirmed that it was working today. I downloaded the application, and I am greeted by a message saying "I can Not find your minimap. The Tabs background must be visible and zoom (browser and OS) 100%. The program will stop running."
And so it does.
After being frustrated for a number of hours, I took these series of photos, and other members claimed these photos helped getting theirs working. wtf? Can you see anything wrong here? Tested on both Microsoft edge and Chrome. The minimap is at its smallest setting.
T:;DR, After pressing Tab with application open, and nothing other than Game client windows, An error message comes up saying it cannot locate minimap, and page size is not 100%, However both settings are correct.
Thanks in advance.
For the last image, the window on the left is what it looks like. it appears to be running correctly.
Directly after pressing Tab, the message on the right pops up.
Problem : After verifying with other users, they all confirmed that it was working today. I downloaded the application, and I am greeted by a message saying "I can Not find your minimap. The Tabs background must be visible and zoom (browser and OS) 100%. The program will stop running."
And so it does.
After being frustrated for a number of hours, I took these series of photos, and other members claimed these photos helped getting theirs working. wtf? Can you see anything wrong here? Tested on both Microsoft edge and Chrome. The minimap is at its smallest setting.
T:;DR, After pressing Tab with application open, and nothing other than Game client windows, An error message comes up saying it cannot locate minimap, and page size is not 100%, However both settings are correct.
Thanks in advance.
For the last image, the window on the left is what it looks like. it appears to be running correctly.
Directly after pressing Tab, the message on the right pops up.
Please, go to your desktop-> right click-> Screen configuration -> Check if the zoom is 100%
Please, go to your desktop-> right click-> Screen configuration -> Check if the zoom is 100%
Issue solved, Works like a charm. Sorry for the stupid question, I completely overlooked this.
I was also wondering. when you do reach ???, can you turn off the application, then turn the backgrounds and zoom back to normal without causing an error?
[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot 05/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 241 Replies Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a...
[Selling] BDO (Traveller's Package) Account - No email! [5eur] 08/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
I have BDO (Traveller's Package) account for sale, the game is extremely boring for me and I just hated grinding for hours to get lvl. I haven't touched the account since months.
There is only one character created on the account (Maehwa lvl ~30-40 or so, don't remember really)
I used some of stuff that came with the game (digital items, such as appearance change coupon for example)
http://i.imgur.com/XgOPm4Q.png
[Selling] BDO Account (Traveller's Package) 05/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies I have BDO account (Traveller's Package)
There is only one character on the account;
Maehwa lvl 30 | 220k Silver.
E-mail change is possible, but it will take few days as I will have to contact BDO support.
Guest pass unused, Items from Traveller's Package are available except for; Appearance Change Coupon.
I'm looking for ~15 EUR.
[RELEASE] Easy Traveller 08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Hi,
First of all, this is no Teleport hack.
This tool moving you fast to a Loaction on the current Map. Like a Moveto ;)
This tool are dev with the German Shaiya Client. So, maybe it doesn't work if u have an other Client.
Use the config.ini to edit the memorys.
Features:
- Faster than any Speedhack