Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2018, 11:52   #271

elite*gold: 0
adamsın adam =
Old 02/06/2018, 19:35   #272

I joined in the map, but It didn't press the key i had set, which was the absolute camouflage, so i died After 6/7 seconds. I even tried to use emp and shield but it was useless
Old 02/06/2018, 20:48   #273

Received Thanks: 2,658
A new tool version will be released in the following days including bug fixes menthioned by you guys, changes on some features and performance improvements
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2018, 10:23   #274

Hey bro ! I cmd dont download.I close windos firewall help me pls
Old 02/09/2018, 13:23   #275

New version Release 9 is out!

Changelog:
  • Solved a possible bug which caused the bot keep flying when it had 0 jumps left. It mainly happened on 3D. Now it should be solved but it caused a +2 secconds delay per jump.
  • Included "Use pet guard mode when inside". I need feedback
  • Changed x-2 map jump behaviour. First it was set to sleep 16s after press 'J'. Now it will jump after ~10,5s after regonize x-2 map, so this should increase the speed on 2s (the ones which the bot lose with the bugfix).
  • Added antistuck feature to avoid get stuck between x-1 and x-2 due to the previous change.
  • Updated first post
  • Removed "Use pet autolooter when inside" when inside as it is useless
  • Removed "Move randomly" when inside as it is useless and it would cause you die
  • Changed reconnection, now it will wait 60s before reconnect instead of 1s. Hopefully this will solve some issues with this feature, but i cannot test it, so it would be nice to get feedback. Anyways this is not an important feature. It will surely keep failing.

Please give me feedback about the changes
Regards
skeith
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/12/2018, 03:08   #276

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
New version Release 9 is out!

Changelog:
  • Solved a possible bug which caused the bot keep flying when it had 0 jumps left. It mainly happened on 3D. Now it should be solved but it caused a +2 secconds delay per jump.
  • Included "Use pet guard mode when inside". I need feedback
  • Changed x-2 map jump behaviour. First it was set to sleep 16s after press 'J'. Now it will jump after ~10,5s after regonize x-2 map, so this should increase the speed on 2s (the ones which the bot lose with the bugfix).
  • Added antistuck feature to avoid get stuck between x-1 and x-2 due to the previous change.
  • Updated first post
  • Removed "Use pet autolooter when inside" when inside as it is useless
  • Removed "Move randomly" when inside as it is useless and it would cause you die
  • Changed reconnection, now it will wait 60s before reconnect instead of 1s. Hopefully this will solve some issues with this feature, but i cannot test it, so it would be nice to get feedback. Anyways this is not an important feature. It will surely keep failing.

Please give me feedback about the changes
Regards
skeith
So is this still working?
Edit : I've let it run for 3 hours using 10 jump cpu's but it did not enter ???? map not once,should I wait more?
Old 02/12/2018, 09:10   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSadistic66 View Post
So is this still working?
Edit : I've let it run for 3 hours using 10 jump cpu's but it did not enter ???? map not once,should I wait more?
A clanmate needed more than 400 cpu (4k jumps) so yeah, you should do more jumps hahahahaha
Old 02/12/2018, 09:20   #278

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
A clanmate needed more than 400 cpu (4k jumps) so yeah, you should do more jumps hahahahaha
****.. I wish I had time for that, I meant to say 19* jump cpu's in the reply above, and 4k jump cpu's is like 120 hours non-stop. Anyway thank you for this awesome tool!
Old 02/12/2018, 18:04   #279

Had the issue that he is flying with empty cpu aigan (after 5,5h).
Old 02/15/2018, 01:21   #280

elite*gold: 10
Thanks a lot for the tool, it got me to the map. After a lot of jumps. Beep worked fine. But the bot wanted to fly top right, when I was on the map. Luckily I came out bottom right, so it was no big deal.
Old 02/15/2018, 21:33   #281

after the 10 jumps it logout and dont buy cpu :/
Old 02/16/2018, 23:13   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin869 View Post
Thanks a lot for the tool, it got me to the map. After a lot of jumps. Beep worked fine. But the bot wanted to fly top right, when I was on the map. Luckily I came out bottom right, so it was no big deal.
Yeah, i heard the same from a clanmate, i will look at that issue soon. Thank u for your feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyxStrike View Post
after the 10 jumps it logout and dont buy cpu :/
fill the report form
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2018, 01:14   #283

Hello if the Jump CPU is at 0 the ship flies again on x2 map and does not buy a Jump CPU. I tried everything, he does not buy
Old 02/17/2018, 08:15   #284

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 158/0/0
Cmd is not working I tried all possibilities,Can you guys just give me to files?
Old 02/17/2018, 14:23   #285

Hello,

I have problem with download, it come ERROR

Is it down? becouse my internet is ok and antivir and defender are also ok
Closed Thread