I joined in the map, but It didn't press the key i had set, which was the absolute camouflage, so i died After 6/7 seconds. I even tried to use emp and shield but it was useless
A new tool version will be released in the following days including bug fixes menthioned by you guys, changes on some features and performance improvements
Solved a possible bug which caused the bot keep flying when it had 0 jumps left. It mainly happened on 3D. Now it should be solved but it caused a +2 secconds delay per jump.
Included "Use pet guard mode when inside". I need feedback
Changed x-2 map jump behaviour. First it was set to sleep 16s after press 'J'. Now it will jump after ~10,5s after regonize x-2 map, so this should increase the speed on 2s (the ones which the bot lose with the bugfix).
Added antistuck feature to avoid get stuck between x-1 and x-2 due to the previous change.
Updated first post
Removed "Use pet autolooter when inside" when inside as it is useless
Removed "Move randomly" when inside as it is useless and it would cause you die
Changed reconnection, now it will wait 60s before reconnect instead of 1s. Hopefully this will solve some issues with this feature, but i cannot test it, so it would be nice to get feedback. Anyways this is not an important feature. It will surely keep failing.
Please give me feedback about the changes
Regards
skeith
Solved a possible bug which caused the bot keep flying when it had 0 jumps left. It mainly happened on 3D. Now it should be solved but it caused a +2 secconds delay per jump.
Included "Use pet guard mode when inside". I need feedback
Changed x-2 map jump behaviour. First it was set to sleep 16s after press 'J'. Now it will jump after ~10,5s after regonize x-2 map, so this should increase the speed on 2s (the ones which the bot lose with the bugfix).
Added antistuck feature to avoid get stuck between x-1 and x-2 due to the previous change.
Updated first post
Removed "Use pet autolooter when inside" when inside as it is useless
Removed "Move randomly" when inside as it is useless and it would cause you die
Changed reconnection, now it will wait 60s before reconnect instead of 1s. Hopefully this will solve some issues with this feature, but i cannot test it, so it would be nice to get feedback. Anyways this is not an important feature. It will surely keep failing.
Please give me feedback about the changes
Regards
skeith
So is this still working?
Edit : I've let it run for 3 hours using 10 jump cpu's but it did not enter ???? map not once,should I wait more?
A clanmate needed more than 400 cpu (4k jumps) so yeah, you should do more jumps hahahahaha
****.. I wish I had time for that, I meant to say 19* jump cpu's in the reply above, and 4k jump cpu's is like 120 hours non-stop. Anyway thank you for this awesome tool!
Thanks a lot for the tool, it got me to the map. After a lot of jumps. Beep worked fine. But the bot wanted to fly top right, when I was on the map. Luckily I came out bottom right, so it was no big deal.
Thanks a lot for the tool, it got me to the map. After a lot of jumps. Beep worked fine. But the bot wanted to fly top right, when I was on the map. Luckily I came out bottom right, so it was no big deal.
Yeah, i heard the same from a clanmate, i will look at that issue soon. Thank u for your feedback
[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot 05/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 241 Replies Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a...
[Selling] BDO (Traveller's Package) Account - No email! [5eur] 08/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
I have BDO (Traveller's Package) account for sale, the game is extremely boring for me and I just hated grinding for hours to get lvl. I haven't touched the account since months.
There is only one character created on the account (Maehwa lvl ~30-40 or so, don't remember really)
I used some of stuff that came with the game (digital items, such as appearance change coupon for example)
http://i.imgur.com/XgOPm4Q.png
[Selling] BDO Account (Traveller's Package) 05/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies I have BDO account (Traveller's Package)
There is only one character on the account;
Maehwa lvl 30 | 220k Silver.
E-mail change is possible, but it will take few days as I will have to contact BDO support.
Guest pass unused, Items from Traveller's Package are available except for; Appearance Change Coupon.
I'm looking for ~15 EUR.
[RELEASE] Easy Traveller 08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Hi,
First of all, this is no Teleport hack.
This tool moving you fast to a Loaction on the current Map. Like a Moveto ;)
This tool are dev with the German Shaiya Client. So, maybe it doesn't work if u have an other Client.
Use the config.ini to edit the memorys.
Features:
- Faster than any Speedhack