Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarUniverse - Returning of the Old DarkOrbit | Standalone

Discussion on WarUniverse - Returning of the Old DarkOrbit | Standalone within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/27/2017, 11:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
when i open the desktop file the game doesnt open
Old 06/27/2017, 19:35   #17

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by valcheto11 View Post
Make sure you have Java (not sure tho if it depends of that).
Old 06/28/2017, 15:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by valcheto11 View Post
Please provide more information. If you have troubles with openning on your computer, try another one and if on another it works, give me information about your own. You need java installed on your computer anyway, game launcher should give you an error with java download site if this is not exists yet.
Old 06/28/2017, 20:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimerOK View Post
Please provide more information. If you have troubles with openning on your computer, try another one and if on another it works, give me information about your own. You need java installed on your computer anyway, game launcher should give you an error with java download site if this is not exists yet.
Yeah excuse me, lemme explain a bit more what exactly happens.
When i run the execute file a process starts loading and then instead of the launcher or an error message nothing appears. I do have java installed and I did try running it as administrator as well.

The game works perfectly fine on android tho and looks pretty promising! So keep up the good work my dude!

Also one tip from me - Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the way you made the game is that the factions are basically the region you chose at the beginning. And if that's true why do we all spawn at the same map? I mean sure, probably you made it temporary so people can try out PVP and such without having to travel long distance, but the problem is that people are people and soon enough some geared up guy will camp new players at the spawn and they wont be able to try out the nice game you made.
Old 07/02/2017, 23:44   #20

Add the option to see how many users are online in-game
Old 07/03/2017, 22:15   #21

its a very beautiful game but it is realy online?
Old 07/04/2017, 05:17   #22

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemooo View Post
its a very beautiful game but it is realy online?
Yes it is
Old 07/04/2017, 17:45   #23

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
I have the same issue that the game doesn't open on Windows 8.1, but not with Windows 10. On Win10 it opens like it should. Btw, good game ^^
Old 07/05/2017, 18:26   #24

This game is pretty cool but imo things for platinum are too expepnsive in late game
And enemies on second map should be nerfed for ~~20% [or more] hp and shield

I got this all after one hour of playing, for platinum i bought only one drone
Old 07/07/2017, 02:42   #25

It's pretty fun, reminds me of early DO (07-08) but I agree with everyone else that the Aliens need to have an HP and Shield nerf maybe 20-30% across the board. They are way way too tanky. It's fine to have it be slower, but it's a bit too slow. I'm sure once you add resources and other ways to earn Plat, it will be fine to put their stats back to normal.

Perhaps also add a function that doesn't allow more than 1 enemy to be in 1 spot. Enemies tend to just stack up in the exact same space and you have no idea how many are actually there until you start getting hit 8 times a second. Would also be nice to see a Chat Log and number of Users Online. Perhaps more progression features, such as weapon, ship, and shield upgrades. Nothing to do once you get FE atm.

A bug or maybe intentional? Is that the portal safe zones don't stop aliens from attacking you, you can be sitting there and they will start shooting you.

Edit: I've also noticed that all the shields say 80% Absorbtion but that doesn't seem to be true. With the 100k BTC shields it seems to absorb more like 60% but the store says 80%. You get hit for 1000 you seem to take like 400 to your Hull.

Edit2: If possible could you increase the amount you Rep and Recharge per tick? It's quite slow, it takes like 3-4 minutes just to rep back.

Edit3: Perhaps increase the amount of x4 you get from enemies (it currently takes hours to get like 3-5k saved up, and then it's gone in 5 minutes). Unless you planned on adding in other ways to obtain ammo (x2, x3, x4, and AS). Bonus boxes would solve this (which I believe you already said is a future feature).

Edit4: There seems to be a strange bug that occurs randomly where when you logoff and log back in lasers/shields will unequip themselves from your drones, seems to happen every so often.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2017, 17:15   #26

wann geht der Server wieder online ?
Old 07/12/2017, 20:14   #27

Would be nice if the Dev would drop by and say what's up. The server has been down for two days.
Old 07/14/2017, 20:13   #28

Hello guys!
Im very sorry about that. I fell sick week ago.
I have tried to update game in monday, server was ready, but when i had deploying desktop application my dev environment has been crashed with a lots of errors and i had no power to do something with it because of my disease. So i just turn on an old server back and thought thats allright. May be i made a mistake in this process causes server off.
Really sorry, because fresh update contains auction, fullscreen and some other details.

Because its my mistake im giving to all some platinum and ammo as an excuse.

Yes, i know that i made a lot of promises about update, but this if freaking bad luck on the process about all the time.

I need few days to fully restore my health and after that im planning really nice actions on game. I heard all yours remarks and think that awesome part of that is properly and should be fixed first time.
Now server is online

Peace
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/14/2017, 21:44   #29

Quote:
Hello guys!
I have tried to update game in monday, server was ready, but when i had deploying desktop application my dev environment has been crashed with a lots of errors and i had no power to do something with it because of my disease. So i just turn on an old server back and thought thats allright. May be i made a mistake in this process causes server off.
Really sorry, because fresh update contains auction, fullscreen and some other details.

Yes, i know that i made a lot of promises about update, but this if freaking bad luck on the process about all the time.

I need few days to fully restore my health and after that im planning really nice actions on game. I heard all yours remarks and think that awesome part of that is properly and should be fixed first time.
Now server is online

Peace
Take your time, feel better and quick recovery.
Old 07/14/2017, 21:58   #30

Quote:
Hello guys!

Now server is online

Peace

Take your Time But the Server is offline again :c

Greeting PureDamage