Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old returning player looking for a CO guide

Discussion on Old returning player looking for a CO guide within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Old returning player looking for a CO guide

So ive been off CO for a long time im really looking for any1 in lightning server or any server to atleast be my friend :P

Heres the thing im returning i currently have 3 tq $25 cards from gamestop and dont know what i should do with em
Only serious answers

Mabe its been 1-2 and a half years since played

Can this thread be moved placed in wrong section Sorry
Old 04/03/2012, 23:59   #2

I just came back to CO myself a couple days ago after a few years off. With all the new quests they through in leveling is idiot proof and they seem to just throw gear at you so all you need is good weapons.

SDG's are 1/10th the price they were when I quit, as low as 1kk on lightning. Seems to be a lot more botters, but that's not really something I can complain about seein as I'm on epvp...

It's still the same deal as before though, put everything into your weaps to level until you're ready for pvp.
Old 04/04/2012, 13:02   #3

You're probably better off not starting again, since the game isn't what it used to be.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 09:26   #4

#1 things you can do:
Talismans. They are simply overpowered as hell. BUY TALISMANS.
Don't buy weapons. BUY TALISMANS.
Weapons are for once you have like Super 2 soc +6 talis.
I'm tellin yah. ._.; Tali's are what makes the game go now.

Also- I'm on gryphon if you want a friend i play quite often. =P
Old 04/06/2012, 19:32   #5

Sir returning to CO is like going to hell by ur own will.....CO isnt the same its used to be...its now based on the principle of the more u pay TQ the stronger u will be...without paying to tq u got no chance
( btw am 1 item behind full 2 soc in my server and i am a noob here, nearly everyone 1 hits me so imagine how much do u need to be a bad *** in this game from the ZERO point )

Tags
friend, returning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide Star Wars Galaxies Player Creation
12/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I don't really know how to describe this or know if anyone else is experienceing this but here it goes. I recently did an account to account chracter transfer, the toon I transfered was a BH. After the character transfer was completed I decided to respec the toon I transferred to another proffession. After the respec I still had my 1st professions skills plus my new professions skills. My origonal profession was BH I respec'd to Medic. I now have BH + Medic skills. Apparently no matter...
New Player Warning Guide to Trojans.
08/13/2010 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
Ok guys, this is a guide on what to look out for on trojans this is not ment to teach how to make trojans or how to trick people or even make them undetectable this is here to help the people who do not know much on how these work or think they are limited to .exe files. Disclaimer: I will not be held responsable with what you guys do with this information or attachments it is here to teach you guys what to look out and what they are. Everyone before you jump the gun and freak out please...
Vsro Call to advertise a new player + New Register Guide
02/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
Hello you guys i wanna call new players for vsro Server Thien Binh :D Search some Active players ( ONLY English Speakers ) You get farmed at ongs from lvl 92 nuker !!!! when you have enough Sp you get lvl up at penons from lvl 88 Rouge we give you some money as "Startmoney" Later we go trade and so you will get enough money to buy what you need ;)
[Guide] Becoming a Player Moderator(P Mod) [CHEATING!]
06/30/2008 - Runescape - 3 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- Note: There are two versions of this guide. One of them is cheating and one is not. ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- Becoming a Player Moderator(Cheating) Time: About 40 minutes What you need: 1 Player that has never been reported (The Player Moderator) 1 Friend (Or extra computer)
returning player/bot maker, some basic hacks question
06/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi all, As school is over i picked up this game again. Last time i played was August 2007. A couple things i noticed: DM quit along with a lot of other respected epvpers. It was reasonable since i quit too. And now i won't be as much of a full-time hardcore as before, just play CO once in a while for fun and to pass time i guess. I nearly lost all my friends, and my main items char acct was hacked... so i lost about 100~300 hours of gameplay but oh well... My question is, since...