Hi i'm using this bot for 2 weeks. in the first week it was good but this week with the same settings it collect 2k uri in 1 hour ihave double box package my ship is tartarus full speed 5 radar protocol and 7 salvage protocol and my pilot points for boxing(29 pilot points) what problem can be?(sorry for the english)
Hi i'm using this bot for 2 weeks. in the first week it was good but this week with the same settings it collect 2k uri in 1 hour ihave double box package my ship is tartarus full speed 5 radar protocol and 7 salvage protocol and my pilot points for boxing(29 pilot points) what problem can be?(sorry for the english)
There might be more than one problem. Maybe you died too many times? Or maybe if you botted too much you got bonusbox cooldown so you collect less now? Also it might be cause of some crash/freeze or cause of bad luck? It also could be cause of more players on map collecting, I cant tell you exactly buddy.
There might be more than one problem. Maybe you died too many times? Or maybe if you botted too much you got bonusbox cooldown so you collect less now? Also it might be cause of some crash/freeze or cause of bad luck? It also could be cause of more players on map collecting, I cant tell you exactly buddy.
one of them happenned
"if you botted too much you got bonusbox cooldown so you collect less now?"
just this one could be do you know how much time do i have to wait for the normal percentage?
one of them happenned
"if you botted too much you got bonusbox cooldown so you collect less now?"
just this one could be do you know how much time do i have to wait for the normal percentage?
one of them happenned
"if you botted too much you got bonusbox cooldown so you collect less now?"
just this one could be do you know how much time do i have to wait for the normal percentage?
I dont know the exact time for how long the BB cooldown is applied it might me sometimes hours sometimes days, noone can tell you exactly.
Hello, the game is disconnected after a few hours or minutes after starting the bot, and it is not connected when it says reconnect. I'm sorry for my bad english.
0 banned accounts so far for CandyBot but I cant tell you that you will 101% not get banned because there is always small risk in everything forbidden but its pixelbot so if you dont bot 24/7 you should be OK.
[Buying] In game settings changer 01/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Looking for someone who can create a bat file or small application to edit in game settings.
Since Riot stores settings now on accounts it's really annoying to change all settings everytime, there is already an app for that I found on Reddit.
My problem is I use attack move on left mouse button and it takes way too long for every account to change that (you can't do it in game) and it's annoying for the customer to change it back.
If you can make something like this let me know here or...
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates 07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines
:handsdown::handsdown:
Your thoughts on the PVE/PVP Game Settings? 04/09/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/eo-ps erver-hosting/124059d1332578213-project-vitality-o nline-banner1.jpg
So i'm here seeking some insight from those interested in playing on the private servers to help improve the development of my new server, Vitality Online. The subject is on the setting of PVE and PVP.
Definitions:
PVP: Player versus Player. Basically this is a general term that means everything to do with anything that happens in a battle between a player and another...
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings. 05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.