@: he is asking whether the bot works on Windows XP or not because he will use a VPS in order to run the bot and he also asked whether 1GB of RAM is enough in order to run the bot properly. He also wants to know if the bot could be made more efficient due to the fact that it uses 40% of the CPU and that other bots like golem only use 20% of CPU.
Candy Bot XP sisteminde calismaz ama yinede denemek lazim. En azindan .NET Framework 4.0 gerektir. Sanal sunuculardan pek anlamam ama 1GB RAM galba yeter. Candy Bot güncelestirilmiyecek. CPU kullanimi onun icin düsüremezsin.
[Buying] In game settings changer 01/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Looking for someone who can create a bat file or small application to edit in game settings.
Since Riot stores settings now on accounts it's really annoying to change all settings everytime, there is already an app for that I found on Reddit.
My problem is I use attack move on left mouse button and it takes way too long for every account to change that (you can't do it in game) and it's annoying for the customer to change it back.
If you can make something like this let me know here or...
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates 07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines
:handsdown::handsdown:
Your thoughts on the PVE/PVP Game Settings? 04/09/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/eo-ps erver-hosting/124059d1332578213-project-vitality-o nline-banner1.jpg
So i'm here seeking some insight from those interested in playing on the private servers to help improve the development of my new server, Vitality Online. The subject is on the setting of PVE and PVP.
Definitions:
PVP: Player versus Player. Basically this is a general term that means everything to do with anything that happens in a battle between a player and another...
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings. 05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.