Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CandyBot Guide [game settings, bot settings, suggestions etc.]

Old   #16

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 1,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawliet969 View Post
do you know how to prevent the box-cooldown exactly?
There is nothing how to tell it exactly, only speculations and opinions not based on any verified proof.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
i have tried npc bot but when there are more npc near ur ship bot switch lock to other npc while killing n some npc run when get low hp n bot don't chase them

Old   #18

elite*gold: 100
Does dbl click to attack need to be checked? in x-7 the bot starts shooting the BBK ( yes, kill box is not checked ). It perfectly ignores the boss sk though. Maybe cuz npc model is too big, so it accidently dbl clicks bbk?
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
Does dbl click to attack need to be checked? in x-7 the bot starts shooting the BBK ( yes, kill box is not checked ). It perfectly ignores the boss sk though. Maybe cuz npc model is too big, so it accidently dbl clicks bbk?
Double click to launch attack do not affect anything you can turn it on/off however you want, bot attack using toolbar/slotbar. It happens that bot sometimes start attacking BBK because it think its a kristallon but not really often (at least for me), I die 0-1x in 1-3 hours because of BBK.

Old   #20

Received Thanks: 2,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
sometimes boss klon is under other aliens and the bot click on it accidentally
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

elite*gold: 30
Nice guide dude! I've never tried bks with candybot, time to try your settings!
Old   #22

Bot developers like me, should think about learn how candybot works, how has been coded and make a new bot like it. A lot of months since the last update and it is still the best pixelbot here (free), awesome. There are almost no important issues and so on....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

I tried yesterday to NPC farm on 3-2.
When they killed my ship, it repaired on base, then went to the portal to jump into 3-2 but was stucking there, the jump wasnt happening.
Old   #24

nice tread man, if you need some help with it just quote me or send a PM i think i can help you, but it seems you know the same things about this bot :PP

About jumps, yes it sometimes buggy, you cant encounter it sadly.. sometimes you set x-3 and the bot jump and stuck on x-2.. sadly if you are MMO the bot cant goes back to pvp because it stuck on 3-4 every time... yeah these are known bugs but First(the dev) isnt active and we havent got the source so we cant just debug it (
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
nice tread man, if you need some help with it just quote me or send a PM i think i can help you, but it seems you know the same things about this bot :PP

About jumps, yes it sometimes buggy, you cant encounter it sadly.. sometimes you set x-3 and the bot jump and stuck on x-2.. sadly if you are MMO the bot cant goes back to pvp because it stuck on 3-4 every time... yeah these are known bugs but First(the dev) isnt active and we havent got the source so we cant just debug it (
i think jumps works better if you are eic
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
i think jumps works better if you are eic
yeyeye sadly im MMO but with other two companies it works way better
Old   #27

I have my accounts on all companies and TBH I never had ANY issue with this bot except that it sometimes click boss kristallon but it never got stuck or crashed etc. I dont know how is it possible but for me it seems like perfect bot cause of no problems.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
I have my accounts on all companies and TBH I never had ANY issue with this bot except that it sometimes click boss kristallon but it never got stuck or crashed etc. I dont know how is it possible but for me it seems like perfect bot cause of no problems.
for me after death on 4-x map it goes 1-2 1-4 then 3-4 and fly to top left corner and stuck.. just try to jump but it cant because there arent any gate lol..
Old   #29

with the 1.0.8 version the bot was more stable for me... odd but its true,the NPC killing was bad but at least it could collect on 4-x map
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
for me after death on 4-x map it goes 1-2 1-4 then 3-4 and fly to top left corner and stuck.. just try to jump but it cant because there arent any gate lol..
If you are MMO you should be boting 4-1
if EIC 4-2
if VRU 4-3

atleast thats how it worked for me without problems, I havent tested to bot on enemy 4-x map.

Tags
candybot, guide, settings