Can someone recommend a good VPN program with Russia as country and high internet speed ? At least 5MB/s. Unfortunately CyberGhost doesn't support Russian VPN anymore
And if I use an account with Russian payment, can I buy Uri with a German PayPal without to worry about it? Can I play with German IP and only when I want to buy uri change it to Russia? Or must I login and play with Russian VPN
Can someone recommend a good VPN program with Russia as country and high internet speed ? At least 5MB/s. Unfortunately CyberGhost doesn't support Russian VPN anymore
And if I use an account with Russian payment, can I buy Uri with a German PayPal without to worry about it? Can I play with German IP and only when I want to buy uri change it to Russia? Or must I login and play with Russian VPN
Can someone recommend a good VPN program with Russia as country and high internet speed ? At least 5MB/s. Unfortunately CyberGhost doesn't support Russian VPN anymore
And if I use an account with Russian payment, can I buy Uri with a German PayPal without to worry about it? Can I play with German IP and only when I want to buy uri change it to Russia? Or must I login and play with Russian VPN
You can play/pay with your german IP.
Or atleast, i've been doing it with my italian IP since last february. I needed the RU Ip only for register my account.
Hi guys, I want to use a VPS for DOB. Is this enough ? Server is in France. Can I use CyberGhost VPN + DOB on the same time on this ? (CyberGhost, if I buy Server in Hamburg, Germany)
Hi guys, I want to use a VPS for DOB. Is this enough ? Server is in France. Can I use CyberGhost VPN + DOB on the same time on this ? (CyberGhost, if I buy Server in Hamburg, Germany)
i dont think windows server can even run on that
also same question again: anyone know how to make pixel bot continue botting after disconnecting from vps?
It is worth to buy dob in these days when bp can track it or they try to track it ???
Yes its still worth it, best bot on the market also fastest and with most features and still the safest one, nothing is 100% but yeah you risk when you use any bot so up2your choice.