Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Darkorbit Talk II

Reply
 
Old   #3016
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, for botting boxes use sparehaed or buy tartarus?



RazorR123456 is offline  
Old   #3017
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 488
Received Thanks: 198
Guys I need a suggest: I'm thinking to use Golem to botting my ship, expecially killing npcs, but I never use it before! So, without open useless thread, this bot working good? How is the killing system? Works fine? What do you suggest about it?

Thanks in advance

__________________________________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorR123456 View Post
Hello, for botting boxes use sparehaed or buy tartarus?
I use sparehead (for her ability) + pet collector


MrSeychelles is offline  
Old   #3018

 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,398
Received Thanks: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSeychelles View Post
Guys I need a suggest: I'm thinking to use Golem to botting my ship, expecially killing npcs, but I never use it before! So, without open useless thread, this bot working good? How is the killing system? Works fine? What do you suggest about it?

Thanks in advance
Golem is ****, it has bilion bugs and 0 support and many bans in the past. Rather use some pixelbot e.g. Nanobot, S-bot or wait for dob.
epete is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3019
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 33
Any ideas for "new" LoW ? xd


damianouno is offline  
Old   #3020
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorR123456 View Post
Hello, for botting boxes use sparehaed or buy tartarus?
I don't have Tartarus but if I would have one I would definetely go for Tartarus due to its speed and HP. Actually it very much depends on the bot which you are using. If your bot can use the ability of the Spearhead correctly, you won't be killed by enemies so easily. I don't know if the DOB can use the abilities of the Spearhead.

However keep in mind that the Tartarus will be nerfed in the future. There will be an update on most of the ships and also on the drone designs.
honigfisch is offline  
Old   #3021
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 488
Received Thanks: 198
Keyboard problem

Guys in one of mine account, I've a "strange" trouble: the command with keyboard for the commmand bar (no premium bar) doesen't work.
I try to set many time my keyboard in the game settings but doesen't work.

So, somebody just have had this problem? Solutions?
MrSeychelles is offline  
Old   #3022
 
elite*gold: 330
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 788
Received Thanks: 380
Happy Birthday to me!!!
anjesh12 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3023
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,663
Received Thanks: 2,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSeychelles View Post
Guys in one of mine account, I've a "strange" trouble: the command with keyboard for the commmand bar (no premium bar) doesen't work.
I try to set many time my keyboard in the game settings but doesen't work.

So, somebody just have had this problem? Solutions?
In the game page, go to the settings tab, keyboard and check if all the keys are setted. For me in some accs it used to be resetted sometime xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
Happy Birthday to me!!!
Happy bday :*
Řoβч966 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3024
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 488
Received Thanks: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
In the game page, go to the settings tab, keyboard and check if all the keys are setted. For me in some accs it used to be resetted sometime xD



Happy bday :*
Just done: resetted all keyboard, but it doesent works..
MrSeychelles is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3025
 
elite*gold: 244
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 839
Received Thanks: 453
Quick question for anybody who knows this: How is damage on aliens distributed? 50/50, 70/30, etc. ?
MuffinMario is offline  
Old   #3026
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 33
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
Quick question for anybody who knows this: How is damage on aliens distributed? 50/50, 70/30, etc. ?
it depends of formation for example , just check in hangar , on normal formation its 92/8
damianouno is offline  
Old   #3027
 
elite*gold: 244
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 839
Received Thanks: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianouno View Post
it depends of formation for example , just check in hangar , on normal formation its 92/8
I meant aliens (NPCs) and not players.
MuffinMario is offline  
Old   #3028
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,663
Received Thanks: 2,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
I meant aliens (NPCs) and not players.
If i remember well, in Gates it's like 50/50. Ingame i don't know
Řoβч966 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3029
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,843
Received Thanks: 2,226
Doesn't it depend on each alien? (example, melter gets hp recuded really fast)
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Old   #3030
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 570
Received Thanks: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Doesn't it depend on each alien? (example, melter gets hp recuded really fast)
thats because it has low hp (300k hp, 400k shield), nothing to do with dmg distribution


いいLegendいい is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.