I've not played for some years since I got hacked, I wanna start again but I MUST bot since I am not going to spend any **** money anymore; any hints for botting? any good background bot that you recommend?
Vertex , 15 euro for 1 month. But you'll easy get 1 million+ uridium
I've not played for some years since I got hacked, I wanna start again but I MUST bot since I am not going to spend any **** money anymore; any hints for botting? any good background bot that you recommend?
No money on darkorbit? Or no money generally?
If you mean the first one then buy a license for vertex bot.It is the best paid bot
For free bot I recommend Exobot only for BB because killing NPC task is experimental and too slow
Vertex , 15 euro for 1 month. But you'll easy get 1 million+ uridium
Wow, you do know how to seduce anyone haha. There's any trick to farm properly? Like x2 or 4-x maps? I've heard that the most you collect, the less rewards you receive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos3
No money on darkorbit? Or no money generally?
If you mean the first one then buy a license for vertex bot.It is the best paid bot
For free bot I recommend Exobot only for BB because killing NPC task is experimental and too slow
Pixel bot still ban accounts? I see a lot of background ones
Wow, you do know how to seduce anyone haha. There's any trick to farm properly? Like x2 or 4-x maps? I've heard that the most you collect, the less rewards you receive
Leonov full havoc with Chevron in x-3 / x-4 map.
1st config 4 shields on drones, rest dmg 2nd config full shield on config
Shoot x1 unless you got high amount of x-2 (you can set which ammo to shoot on each NPC's you want) ^^
No you can't, you have two way for change country payment :
1) Create account with VPN for have cheap payment, after that you'r account will have the payment with the country u what u take with VPN.
2 ) Ask support team for change you'r country payment "Hi can u change my country payment, i'm russian but the payment is in French, blablabla", they will ask you for proof you live in Russia, Identity card, proof of address in Russia, etc...
No you can't, you have two way for change country payment :
1) Create account with VPN for have cheap payment, after that you'r account will have the payment with the country u what u take with VPN.
2 ) Ask support team for change you'r country payment "Hi can u change my country payment, i'm russian but the payment is in French, blablabla", they will ask you for proof you live in Russia, Identity card, proof of address in Russia, etc...
No you can't, you have two way for change country payment :
1) Create account with VPN for have cheap payment, after that you'r account will have the payment with the country u what u take with VPN.
2 ) Ask support team for change you'r country payment "Hi can u change my country payment, i'm russian but the payment is in French, blablabla", they will ask you for proof you live in Russia, Identity card, proof of address in Russia, etc...
That's not completely correct. Payment country can be changed once. For example:
If you create account, it has German payment.
You sell account and somebody in Russia buys Uridium in shop, it will change to RU payment.
This only works one time as mentioned and does not work with VPN. You'll have to let somebody pay from the country of desired payment, no VPN. After it changed, you can pay with VPN everytime.
That's not completely correct. Payment country can be changed once. For example:
If you create account, it has German payment.
You sell account and somebody in Russia buys Uridium in shop, it will change to RU payment.
This only works one time as mentioned and does not work with VPN. You'll have to let somebody pay from the country of desired payment, no VPN. After it changed, you can pay with VPN everytime.
Really ? I never heard that, thanks for the information