Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Configuration Tool

Discussion on [Release] Configuration Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/25/2016, 23:27   #91
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 18
best tool thx bro ^^
Old 11/26/2016, 22:48   #92

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,307
Update!
  • Bug fix: slot-cpu's will no longer sometimes add too many slots when loading a config.

Fixes related to the new "equip changes"-feature:
  • Lasers and shields will now be removed correctly from drones.
  • The "This item cant be equipped to this slot" error should be fixed.

@ Hopefully it works now
I still haven't found the issue with the Tartarus designs and I don't have the ship on my account yet so I can't test it atm
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2016, 00:47   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Update!
  • Bug fix: slot-cpu's will no longer sometimes add too many slots when loading a config.

Fixes related to the new "equip changes"-feature:
  • Lasers and shields will now be removed correctly from drones.
  • The "This item cant be equipped to this slot" error should be fixed.

@ Hopefully it works now
I still haven't found the issue with the Tartarus designs and I don't have the ship on my account yet so I can't test it atm
Would like to update the fix for the new equip feature, seems to work for now, only tested once, but took lvled up pet shields of and put them on ship and it worked fine, so figure should be no issues left with that now, thanks for such a speedy update, as for the other issue, I will post below the problem.

I doubt it will help but wanted to show it is a problem, one that I don't have with other ships that I have noticed atleast, its not much issue as of now cos its the only one I fly atm until I get the rest tomoz Will update if they don't show either or if its just the Lava design.

Edit @ Just built the Legend, Poison and Ocean Tart Designs and they show up on the program, must just be an error with the Lava Tart somehow.
Old 11/29/2016, 06:16   #94

Error Occurred during login. connecton timed out
Old 12/01/2016, 00:57   #95

I am still getting the error, "You have requested to complete an action too soon after the last action. Please try again". This happens ever time i equip a ship. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Or is this just a bug from the tool?
Old 12/04/2016, 19:08   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGhostElite View Post
I am still getting the error, "You have requested to complete an action too soon after the last action. Please try again". This happens ever time i equip a ship. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Or is this just a bug from the tool?
I have uploaded a new version with a settings option under the "Tool" menu, there you can increase the delay between each action, adjust it until you no longer get the error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2016, 22:08   #97

Hi, I love this tool. I think it will be great if will be possible to change "load configuration" window, so all configs will be visible. Thank you.
Old 12/08/2016, 20:50   #98

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
@ could you add a button for repair drones?
or a button per drone or a "general" button like *press it and repair all drones*.

I think this could be amazing
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/13/2016, 21:35   #99

^ Great idea

Update!
  • Added drone repair features. In the "Drones" tab I've added a button for repairing drones, all drones are selected by default but you can unselect any drones you don't want to repair.
  • Minor visual bug fix
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/22/2017, 04:42   #100

i have a problem, it says login failed but im sure that the info is right. when go to your gg spin tool and put in the same info it works but on config tool it doesnt
Old 01/22/2017, 10:35   #101

elite*gold: 260
i saw now this fantastic tool
perfect job man
i love your tools
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2017, 13:37   #102

Bonge, you are a ******* legend
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2017, 14:45   #103

Thumbs up

Nice work! Thank you for all.
Old 02/12/2017, 18:33   #104

Hey for the first time I found a perfect configuration tool and which even exceeded my expectations ☺
It's just great... But I am worried if this is safe to use.... Will it make me get banned or something although it does not seem to, just wanted to be sure... BTW can you tell how it works, like is it based or pixel or something else???
Old 02/13/2017, 13:33   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram27 View Post
Hey for the first time I found a perfect configuration tool and which even exceeded my expectations ☺
It's just great... But I am worried if this is safe to use.... Will it make me get banned or something although it does not seem to, just wanted to be sure... BTW can you tell how it works, like is it based or pixel or something else???
The tool simply works by sending HTTP requests the exact same way as DarkOrbit's hangar client does it. So no, it wont get you banned.
Thanks
1 User