Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Configuration Tool

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
It should unequip any items you removed from your configuration before equipping the new items you've added.
Could you tell me which items it's trying to equip when you get that error? Preferably the steps for reproducing the issue as I've even tested the feature on a whole new config and everything worked as it should.

So when you use the default Tartarus you can't select any design at all? Does this happen for any of the other ships too or just the Tartarus?
Hmm, maybe its because I was trying to switch certain items around.

I have lvl 16 shields, while I run dbl speed configs the lvled up shields get placed on the pet while only a few go on drones, I took these off the pet and put all 15 on the ship while then placing normal ones on the pet, took laser protocols, kami and combo guard mode off pet nd put pet repair and alien protocols.

Config 2 I didnt really touch other then taking protocols off and switching out the gear

So I think it could be an issue with switching items already put on as it doesnt seem to clear them properly, only possible theory.

It seems to only be the Tartarus not showing designs, cant say 100% if it don't show all Designs as I have not yet bothered to craft rest just incase those **** Prometheus keys give me any free things etc, but all other ships I can think off seem to list all designs.

Old   #92

elite*gold: 138
best tool thx bro ^^

Old   #93

Received Thanks: 1,023
Update!
  • Bug fix: slot-cpu's will no longer sometimes add too many slots when loading a config.

Fixes related to the new "equip changes"-feature:
  • Lasers and shields will now be removed correctly from drones.
  • The "This item cant be equipped to this slot" error should be fixed.

@ChrisCorleone Hopefully it works now
I still haven't found the issue with the Tartarus designs and I don't have the ship on my account yet so I can't test it atm
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Update!
  • Bug fix: slot-cpu's will no longer sometimes add too many slots when loading a config.

Fixes related to the new "equip changes"-feature:
  • Lasers and shields will now be removed correctly from drones.
  • The "This item cant be equipped to this slot" error should be fixed.

@ChrisCorleone Hopefully it works now
I still haven't found the issue with the Tartarus designs and I don't have the ship on my account yet so I can't test it atm
Would like to update the fix for the new equip feature, seems to work for now, only tested once, but took lvled up pet shields of and put them on ship and it worked fine, so figure should be no issues left with that now, thanks for such a speedy update, as for the other issue, I will post below the problem.

I doubt it will help but wanted to show it is a problem, one that I don't have with other ships that I have noticed atleast, its not much issue as of now cos its the only one I fly atm until I get the rest tomoz Will update if they don't show either or if its just the Lava design.

Edit @Bonge<> Just built the Legend, Poison and Ocean Tart Designs and they show up on the program, must just be an error with the Lava Tart somehow.

Old   #95

Error Occurred during login. connecton timed out
Old   #96

I am still getting the error, "You have requested to complete an action too soon after the last action. Please try again". This happens ever time i equip a ship. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Or is this just a bug from the tool?
Old   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGhostElite View Post
I am still getting the error, "You have requested to complete an action too soon after the last action. Please try again". This happens ever time i equip a ship. Is there anything i can do to fix this? Or is this just a bug from the tool?
I have uploaded a new version with a settings option under the "Tool" menu, there you can increase the delay between each action, adjust it until you no longer get the error.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #98

Hi, I love this tool. I think it will be great if will be possible to change "load configuration" window, so all configs will be visible. Thank you.
Old   #99

The Black Market: 105/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,409
@Bonge<> could you add a button for repair drones?
or a button per drone or a "general" button like *press it and repair all drones*.

I think this could be amazing
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #100

^ Great idea

Update!
  • Added drone repair features. In the "Drones" tab I've added a button for repairing drones, all drones are selected by default but you can unselect any drones you don't want to repair.
  • Minor visual bug fix
Thanks
10 Users
Old   #101

i have a problem, it says login failed but im sure that the info is right. when go to your gg spin tool and put in the same info it works but on config tool it doesnt
Old   #102

elite*gold: 260
i saw now this fantastic tool
perfect job man
i love your tools
Thanks
1 User
Old   #103

Bonge, you are a ******* legend
Thanks
1 User
Old   #104

Thumbs up

Nice work! Thank you for all.
Old   #105

Hey for the first time I found a perfect configuration tool and which even exceeded my expectations ☺
It's just great... But I am worried if this is safe to use.... Will it make me get banned or something although it does not seem to, just wanted to be sure... BTW can you tell how it works, like is it based or pixel or something else???