Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Configuration Tool

Discussion on [Release] Configuration Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/20/2016, 21:02   #76

elite*gold: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Sorry but P.E.T. designs is a new premium feature! Donate only €99,99 to unlock them now!

Ok i will donate for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2016, 21:38   #77

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for this tool, works perfectly.
Old 11/10/2016, 16:47   #78

A really helpful too. I keep getting an error message that says, "You have requested to complete an action too soon after the last action. Please try again". Anyway to fix this?
Old 11/10/2016, 18:18   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGhostElite View Post
A really helpful too. I keep getting an error message that says, "You have requested to complete an action too soon after the last action. Please try again". Anyway to fix this?
maybe you using the in-game hangar while using the tool? I got the same error when I used the hangar (checking drone damage) while the tool was equipping.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2016, 18:56   #80

Its not much of an issue, but can I request you increase the save file length?

I kinda have multiple configs/styles for certain ships so like to note shields lasers per config, the drone covers ie havoc and the drone designs, I also like to note what is on my pet, so for sb I have Auto Loot, Combo rep and guard and Pet repairer so I have to save the file like this

lpus 6shbp12shopACSG
This stands for legend pusat, (in order config 1) 6 shields, hercs, blaze pusat drones, 12 shields, hercs, ocean pusat drones, Auto Loot, Combo Shield/Guard

I find this kinda cramped and hard to remember my 1 letter abbreviations for the hundreds of items I own and like to switch/change between.

On the note of the equip function, is there a way to only make it equip one item? During SB I always have to re-equip things like 50 cloaks and Serum CPU, but to do the equip it goes through the entire process of clearing both configs and putting everything back on.

Like I can keep using the method of having hangar open during things like SB so when I die I can quickly equip these items, but just find that methods laggier so werent sure if was a way around this with your program?
Old 11/15/2016, 22:48   #81

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCorleone View Post
Its not much of an issue, but can I request you increase the save file length?

I kinda have multiple configs/styles for certain ships so like to note shields lasers per config, the drone covers ie havoc and the drone designs, I also like to note what is on my pet, so for sb I have Auto Loot, Combo rep and guard and Pet repairer so I have to save the file like this

lpus 6shbp12shopACSG
This stands for legend pusat, (in order config 1) 6 shields, hercs, blaze pusat drones, 12 shields, hercs, ocean pusat drones, Auto Loot, Combo Shield/Guard

I find this kinda cramped and hard to remember my 1 letter abbreviations for the hundreds of items I own and like to switch/change between.
Ah I understand, sure I can and I'll do that in the next version

Quote:
On the note of the equip function, is there a way to only make it equip one item? During SB I always have to re-equip things like 50 cloaks and Serum CPU, but to do the equip it goes through the entire process of clearing both configs and putting everything back on.

Like I can keep using the method of having hangar open during things like SB so when I die I can quickly equip these items, but just find that methods laggier so werent sure if was a way around this with your program?
Yes I could make it only unequip/equip the changes you've made in the tool from your current configuration. Thanks for the suggestion :-)
Old 11/16/2016, 05:20   #82

Quote:
Ah I understand, sure I can and I'll do that in the next version

Yes I could make it only unequip/equip the changes you've made in the tool from your current configuration. Thanks for the suggestion :-)
Thanks for getting back to me, glad to hear you're fine with these changes/ideas, the first one is defiantly a convenience one, but I realized after I had posted here that you could just go re-name the file, obviously being able to name it like you want it straight from program is def better, but just to suggest that you might need to make this box a bit bigger when you have to load configs, as seen here.

Glad you like the suggestion though, hopefully it wouldn't be too much trouble, but would def be an amazing feature as it just means I can close the backpage during SB and just refresh the hangar re-equip needed items and have them on within seconds Looking forward to the future update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 15:32   #83

But I was just thinking, wouldn't you rather want the option to write a description with anything you want for each config you save and then you'll see the description for the selected config when loading one? I'm thinking that's better than having everything in the name.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2016, 12:06   #84

Quote:
But I was just thinking, wouldn't you rather want the option to write a description with anything you want for each config you save and then you'll see the description for the selected config when loading one? I'm thinking that's better than having everything in the name.
Sorry didn't realize you had replied, I don't overly care which one to use, both describe what each configs are, but I like your idea more on a description for configs, sounds like it would be a lot better, and then file names wouldn't be stupidly long, dno why I didn't think of that before, but yeah sounds good
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2016, 22:49   #85

Unfortunately you're going to have to wait a little longer for the update. I can't seem to access any of Bigpoint's sites atm :/ and I still need to perform one last test before releasing the new update, hopefully it's been resolved by tomorrow though.

Edit:

Update!

Changes:
  • Added a new "Equip changes" option in the dialog that shows when clicking "Equip Config". When this is selected, only the items you've moved around on the config will be equipped/unequipped.
  • Added an option to add a description for each config you save. When loading a new config, this description will be shown.
  • Added graphics of the new designs.
  • Small visual improvements.

@
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/24/2016, 22:14   #86

wow, great tool. Great job.
Old 11/24/2016, 22:20   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikoArt View Post
wow, great tool. Great job.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
Old 11/24/2016, 22:52   #88

Quote:
Unfortunately you're going to have to wait a little longer for the update. I can't seem to access any of Bigpoint's sites atm :/ and I still need to perform one last test before releasing the new update, hopefully it's been resolved by tomorrow though.

Edit:

Update!

Changes:
  • Added a new "Equip changes" option in the dialog that shows when clicking "Equip Config". When this is selected, only the items you've moved around on the config will be equipped/unequipped.
  • Added an option to add a description for each config you save. When loading a new config, this description will be shown.
  • Added graphics of the new designs.
  • Small visual improvements.

@
Well I am happy at how quick this was released, unfortunately the Equip Changes seems to give me an Error! Message: This item cant be equipped to this slot.

Which makes no sense as everything I am trying to equip is stuff that can go into them slots and I have nothing on any other ship, I don't think its doing the clear of all changes between the hangar and what the new configs are, only spit balling possibility as it seems to skip the clearing items changed nd trys to equip instantly nearly, but as for that slight hiccup, I like the saving and description feature, is perfect

Also I cannot seem to select Cosmetic Ship designs for my Tartarus, when I have the Lava Ship, I can only every select Tartarus which puts the default version on then no option to switch to Lava.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2016, 08:53   #89

Quote:
Well I am happy at how quick this was released, unfortunately the Equip Changes seems to give me an Error! Message: This item cant be equipped to this slot.

Which makes no sense as everything I am trying to equip is stuff that can go into them slots and I have nothing on any other ship, I don't think its doing the clear of all changes between the hangar and what the new configs are, only spit balling possibility as it seems to skip the clearing items changed nd trys to equip instantly nearly, but as for that slight hiccup, I like the saving and description feature, is perfect
It should unequip any items you removed from your configuration before equipping the new items you've added.
Could you tell me which items it's trying to equip when you get that error? Preferably the steps for reproducing the issue as I've even tested the feature on a whole new config and everything worked as it should.

Quote:
Also I cannot seem to select Cosmetic Ship designs for my Tartarus, when I have the Lava Ship, I can only every select Tartarus which puts the default version on then no option to switch to Lava.
So when you use the default Tartarus you can't select any design at all? Does this happen for any of the other ships too or just the Tartarus?
Old 11/25/2016, 13:02   #90

Quote:
It should unequip any items you removed from your configuration before equipping the new items you've added.
Could you tell me which items it's trying to equip when you get that error? Preferably the steps for reproducing the issue as I've even tested the feature on a whole new config and everything worked as it should.

So when you use the default Tartarus you can't select any design at all? Does this happen for any of the other ships too or just the Tartarus?
Hmm, maybe its because I was trying to switch certain items around.

I have lvl 16 shields, while I run dbl speed configs the lvled up shields get placed on the pet while only a few go on drones, I took these off the pet and put all 15 on the ship while then placing normal ones on the pet, took laser protocols, kami and combo guard mode off pet nd put pet repair and alien protocols.

Config 2 I didnt really touch other then taking protocols off and switching out the gear

So I think it could be an issue with switching items already put on as it doesnt seem to clear them properly, only possible theory.

It seems to only be the Tartarus not showing designs, cant say 100% if it don't show all Designs as I have not yet bothered to craft rest just incase those **** Prometheus keys give me any free things etc, but all other ships I can think off seem to list all designs.